Assassin HTPC and Server Guides - Now Free

assassin24

HTPC Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
Thanks to everyone that supported me I am now able to make the guides free to everyone. I am hopeful that the ads on the site will allow it to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

Thanks again to those that supported the guides.

Enjoy.

-Assassin

www.assassinhtpcblog.com

frowertr

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2010
LOL.

I just purchased the Server guides two days ago!

Oh well. Still nice to support an individual that put together some really good stuff for our hobby niche.

smitbret

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2006
LOL.

I just purchased the Server guides two days ago!

Oh well. Still nice to support an individual that put together some really good stuff for our hobby niche.

That was my first thought! I bought a membership a few months ago. Then I thought about it for 30 seconds and I definitely got my money's worth. He's earned my $25 so I don't feel bad at all.

Charlie98

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2011
Same here! Only reason my HTPC is running as well as it does is from that guide.

tential

Diamond Member
May 13, 2008
Never really needed the guides due to using XBMC, but there was 1 article I did want to read. I hope it's not outdated by now lol. This has been a widely recommended guide throughout the internet so good job man.

I hope the ad revenue is enough, I'll make sure to spread the word as well.

Binky

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Very nice. I'll have to start reading. The (formerly) free guides were useful.

I'll even put an exception in adblock for you. :)

country2

May 1, 2001
Thanks, I also see you have combined the htpc and the server together. I was wondering why when I went to the assassinserver.com page and try to resend my password it would give a error message saying it couldn't send to email....came here and saw your post ..thanks.

So I guess no reason to sign in anymore since all info is now free and in the open?