Asrock H61M/U3S3 and Intel video drivers

dotkayk

Jun 6, 2012
this is a new build, Celeron G530 and Asrock H61M/U3S3 motherboard, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. Everything is working except the onboard Intel HD Graphics. In normal startup, Device Manager shows only a Code 12 "Device cannot find enough free resources" There are no conflicts listed for any other device. In safe mode, Device Mgr resources tab, shows Input/Output Range 10000 - 1FFFF not available. but similarly the Device Manager view does not show any other device using that I/O range. I have the latest driver according to the Intel automatic detection utility, 8.15.10.2696 from 3/19/2012. I tried a couple of older versions, including the ones from the Asrock CD and website, still no luck. I added the System environment variable devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1 so Device Manager would show all the devices, and uninstalled all the devices found. Tried disabling and rediscovering, tried flashing the Bios to the latest version, tried a Windows repair install, tried modifying the Northbridge memory settings, no change. any ideas would be much appreciated..

Puppies04

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2011
I'm confused, if onboard graphics aren't working how are you seeing windows? Do you have a discrete card because you don't mention one?