Asrock A75 Pro4 - M USB 3 woes

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by hcpe, Jun 27, 2012.

1. hcpe

hcpe Junior Member

Hi all,

I have recently finished a new HTPC based on the Asrock A75 Pro4 - M motherboard, and all is working great with the exception of the rear USB 3 ports.
    As best as I can tell none of them are working.

In device manager (windows 7 64 bit) there are two usb controllers showing up as not working (due to no drivers), and one SM Bus Controller not working for the same reason.

I have tried having windows auto search for the drivers, as well as installing both Asmedia and Etron USB 3 drivers from the motherboard disk, but I don't know if these drivers are intended for this motherboard as it appears there is software for a whole range of Asrock MBs on the disk.

Anyhow, it seems no matter what I do these USB ports will not work, or will not install drivers.

If anyone has any idea what is going on or how to solve the issue I would be extremely grateful.

Cheers!

2. Loading...