uncouth

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
was there ever any question in your mind that he didn't?

DNA blood evidence proves it for me...

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Then what about the shoes? They found footprints that belonged to an expensive pair of shoes that are extremely rare. He insisted he never owned any, but they uncovered a picture of him wearing them a year before. And why did he run?

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Then what about the shoes? They found footprints that belonged to an expensive pair of shoes that are extremely rare. He insisted he never owned any, but they uncovered a picture of him wearing them a year before. And why did he run?

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000
i dunno about the shoes...it was a long time since the case happened, i forget the details.

plus just because a person runs doesn;t mean they are guilty. Are you saying that in every instance that a suspect runs, we should just forget the trial and throw them in jail for any arbitray amount of years?

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
I thought he was too busy trying to find the REAL killer? Mabey he looked in the mirror and found him.

CayJon

Jan 11, 2000
Oh please....leave OJ alone!!...he's too busy trying to find the real killers on those golf courses.
One things still bugs me.......when the defense lawyers accused the detective (i forget his name) of being racist, and planting the bloody glove, how could he?.....when he didn't know where OJ was when the crime took place,(alibi) therefore risking getting caught planting evidence.

Buddha Bart

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
"When you're slitting someones throat, how much resistance does the windpipe provide? Would a serrated knife be a better choice?"

bart

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
403Forbidden, are you serious or just pulling our chains? If you're serious, you can just clam up right now. Nobody is going to take anything you say seriously forever more!

SUO, we Republicans have this thing about criminals getting off because of "politically correct", bleeding hearts and their misguided ACLU actions. They've thrown out the baby with the bath water and allowed full fledged murderers and other criminals back out on the street. Not to mention having to know what the definition of "is" is, in order to get a guilty verdict these days! :|

"Miranda decision wasn't rooted in constitutional principles..."
http://civilliberty.about.com/newsissues/civilliberty/library/weekly/aa120699.htm

LED

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Hey anyone want to buy an autograph signature of OJ on one Plaque with him in his B,Bills outfit to kill?...email me :eek:

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
SO what if the glove didnt fit...i can wear a glove 3 sizes to small and still kill people with a knife.