Asian woman hit with a hammer in Hell’s Kitchen after mask confrontation

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I ran a forum search under "svnla" and "trump" and this is what I found after reading the first 3 pages of the 5 pages of results. Zero criticism of Trump. Frequent complaining about Trump being blamed for things you apparently think he shouldn't be blamed for. And frequent criticism of democrats.

While you may not praise Trump, you certainly defend Trump, and you never, ever criticize him. Even for falsely claiming the election was stolen. This is serious, dangerous misconduct of an elected official, and is not something where you sit idly by saying nothing, unless you support that individual.

Your imbalanced posting history places you squarely on one side of the political fence. So quit playing games.

Ok,. PROVE IT, with FULL quotes in FULL context that I am a supporter of DT/GOP/<fill in the blank>. So many posters did not participate/sit idly by saying nothing in this thread or other threads about attacks on Asians, so by your logic, those posters are "sit idly by saying nothing" = support those attacks, right?

Remember you are the one that said this.."Prove it, with actual historical references, please".

Again, from another poster ..."While you choose not to understand what was said, you don't have the privledge of saying I said things I didn't."

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Ok,. PROVE IT, with FULL quotes in FULL context that I am a supporter of DT/GOP/<fill in the blank>. So many posters did not participate/sit idly by saying nothing in this thread or other threads about attacks on Asians, so by your logic, those posters are "sit idly by saying nothing" = support those attacks, right?

Remember you are the one that said this.."Prove it, with actual historical references, please".

Again, from another poster ..."While you choose not to understand what was said, you don't have the privledge of saying I said things I didn't."

What a joke. Everyone doesn't have to comment on every topic, obviously. But this went on for months, there were dozens of threads about it, and tbh, I can hardly think of anything more significant going on than the first ever POTUS in history to refuse to concede an election, then fomenting a riot against Congress over it.

You didn't manage to discuss that at all, but you did defend Trump on multiple occasions for being blamed for things you didn't think he should be blamed for. And you never once criticized him. At least, not in the fairly large sample of posts I viewed. And also, no, as I already said, I didn't see you praising Trump, just defending him.

If I missed something, feel free to link it and I'll reconsider.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
What a joke. Everyone doesn't have to comment on every topic, obviously. But this went on for months, there were dozens of threads about it, and tbh, I can hardly think of anything more significant going on than the first ever POTUS in history to refuse to concede an election, then fomenting a riot against Congress over it.

You didn't manage to discuss that at all, but you did defend Trump on multiple occasions for being blamed for things you didn't think he should be blamed for. And you never once criticized him. At least, not in the fairly large sample of posts I viewed. And also, no, as I already said, I didn't see you praising Trump, just defending him.

If I missed something, feel free to link it and I'll reconsider.

So you still have ZERO link to support your assertion. Gotcha.

Yet in another thread, you DEMAND your opponents to PROVE their assertion with evidences.

Were you the one say this to another poster? Yup.

Nice generalized assertion, without facts to back it up.

What the hell have you been doing in this thread so far? Uh huh.

What a joke indeed. LOL. Do as you say and not as you do. :D

In other news, another attack on Asians (stabbing of elder females in their 60's and 80s) but this time, it is in SF -

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
So you still have ZERO link to support your assertion. Gotcha.

Yet in another thread, you DEMAND your opponents to PROVE their assertion with evidences.

Were you the one say this to another poster? Yup.

What the hell have you been doing in this thread so far? Uh huh.

What a joke indeed. LOL. Do as you say and not as you do. :D

In other news, another attack on Asians (stabbing of elder females in their 60's and 80s) but this time, it is in SF -

Zero links, to what? I ran a search and described what I found. Your posting history is an open book to anyone who wants to look. You want me to, what, provide a link to prove you haven't ever criticized Trump? Not exactly possible, is it?

No one can prove a negative. If you want to show you criticizing Trump, then link it yourself. I couldn't find it. That was my point. If you find it, link it, and I'll concede the point that you once criticized Trump over something.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Zero links, to what? I ran a search and described what I found. Your posting history is an open book to anyone who wants to look. You want me to, what, provide a link to prove you haven't ever criticized Trump? Not exactly possible, is it?

No one can prove a negative. If you want to show you criticizing Trump, then link it yourself. I couldn't find it. That was my point.

Again, I am quoting YOUR OWN words to support my assertion about you (these are your own exact words).

"Prove it, with actual historical references, please

and

Nice generalized assertion, without facts to back it up.

and

I asked you to provide historical proof of the claims you made, which you have not.

You have no response, do you?

Still no substantive response. Because you've got nothing

You have again failed to respond to any of my points. Yet again you are throwing around empty
demagoguery.

An absurd logic and fact free argument which makes no sense at all.

If you are unable to coherently debate these points, then just say so and there is no need to proceed any further.

If you can't provide any evidence to support your assertion (what you have been accuse me of in this thread),, then <again, these are your OWN words, these are not mine>

Go fuck yourself

Until you have something new to show , I am not going to play your game. Take your own advise, and go ^^^^^^

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Again, I am quoting YOUR OWN words to support my assertion about you.

and

If you can't provide any evidence to support your assertion,, then <again, these are your OWN words, these are not mine>

Until you have something new to show , I am not going to play your game. Take your own advise, and go...**********

You keep saying the same thing.

YOU HAVE NEVER CRITICIZED TRUMP ON THIS BOARD. The proof is that I looked at all your posts mentioning Trump and didn't find any. I'd have to link literally every post and ask people to read through them all. Is that seriously what you expect?

God you are an irritating dimwit.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
You keep saying the same thing.

YOU HAVE NEVER CRITICIZED TRUMP ON THIS BOARD. The proof is that I looked at all your posts mentioning Trump and didn't find any. I'd have to link literally every post and ask people to read through them all. Is that seriously what you expect?

God you are an irritating dimwit.

Oh really, so now I only "never criticized Trump on this board". That's all? Nothing else? That's ALL that you said? Uh huh. Let see.

Who said this then? Oh it was you!!!!!! Funny how quick you "forgot" about this. Talk about cherry picking.

While you may not praise Trump, you certainly defend Trump, and you never, ever criticize him.

Again, prove it with evidences ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Asshole <<--- this is YOUR own words once again.

So far, who has been quoting the other side's own words as evidences? Uh huh. Why can't you do the same thing to support your assertion?

How about something like this... (about Trump comment of "grab her by the p****.... Svnla - guys...DT was just kidding around ,he wasn't serious)... or (about the attack on 1/6..Svnla - hey guys, Trump never ever said let attack the Capital, it was not his fault)...Can you do something like that? Quote my exact words in support of DT just like the two made up examples I just provide.

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Oh really, so now I only "never criticized Trump on this board".

Who said this then? Oh it was you!!!!!! Funny how quick you "forgot" about this.

Again, prove it with evidences ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So you claim you have never whined about people blaming Trump for things you apparently think he shouldn't be blamed for? Are you sure about that?

Infection cases are going up in Europe and Asia. Where is muse? Better blame it on Trump quick.

Better not be an Australian living oversea during this pandemic. Where is muse? Better blame this on Trump too, eh?

Like how in this thread, you claimed only losers blame others while you blamed Trump and GOP and everything else under the sun for this virus in this very own thread (and I haven't included the P&N forum).

There are three posts from one thread alone. There are more further back, but hell if I'm going to waste any more time on you. I've wasted far too much already.

One other thing I noticed in your posting history is that you've been having this same argument with various posters over and over again for 5 years now. Someone says you support Trump. You loudly deny...wait, you don't deny anything. You merely deny that there is proof that you support Trump.

Because you're a coward, who comes to a political discussion board and refuses to ever state who he supports and who he doesn't. You know, like all the rest of us. If people are making educated guesses as to who you support based on your posting history, but without definitive proof either way, that is on you for playing a 5 year game of hide the ball.

So either state once and for all who you voted for in 2016 in 2020 and put and end to the discussion, or we're done talking. The entire discussion is a dead end and total waste of time.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
So you claim you have never whined about people blaming Trump for things you apparently think he shouldn't be blamed for? Are you sure about that?

There are three posts from one thread alone. There are more further back, but hell if I'm going to waste any more time on you. I've wasted far too much already.

One other thing I noticed in your posting history is that you've been having this same argument with various posters over and over again for 5 years now. Someone says you support Trump. You loudly deny...wait, you don't deny anything. You merely deny that there is proof that you support Trump.

Because you're a coward, who comes to a political discussion board and refuses to ever state who he supports and who he doesn't. You know, like all the rest of us. If people are making educated guesses as to who you support based on your posting history, but without definitive proof either way, that is on you for playing a 5 year game of hide the ball.

So either state once and for all who you voted for in 2016 in 2020 and put and end to the discussion, or we're done talking. The entire discussion is a dead end and total waste of time.

Gotta love how you FORGOT to mention the tittle of that thread. NON POLIITICAL...see it? Yet the other poster kept nagging about POLITICAL stuffs over and over and over again in a NON POLITICIAL thread . Want me to quote my call out on him about him being in VIOLATION from a senior MOD of keeping that thread NON POLITICAL?

Anything else? Good grief, Talk about desperation and weak sauce.

Remember you CALLED me out first n this thread and made accusations (plural) yet so far, you have nothing while you have the nerve to demand other posters in other threads to provide evidences to support their assertions against you.

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Gotta love how you FORGOT to mention the tittle of that thread. NON POLIITICAL...see it? Yet the other poster kept nagging about POLITICAL stuffs over and over and over again in a NON POLITICIAL thread . Want me to quote my call out on him about him being in VIOLATION from a senior MOD of keeping that thread NON POLITICAL?

Anything else? Good grief, Talk about desperation and weak sauce.

Remember you CALLED me out first n this thread and made accusations (plural) yet so far, you have nothing while you have the nerve to demand other posters in other threads to provide evidences to support their assertions against you.

Yeah, it said "non-political" but your comments were political nonetheless.

I'm not interested in arguing over your posting history any further. Who did you vote for in 2020 and 2016?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, it said "non-political" but your comments were political nonetheless.

I'm not interested in arguing over your posting history any further. Who did you vote for in 2020 and 2016?

I called out that poster about his repeating habit of posting in a non political thread. Give me a little time so I can post my full exchange with him, he even admitted later that he was in the wrong (did not realize that tittle of the thread was a request from a senior Mod and not just from another poster).

I already answered that question in this thread. Anything about me as you said below?

While you may not praise Trump, you certainly defend Trump, and you never, ever criticize him.

Anything at all? See the two made up examples above (post 84), that's how you roll. So far "defend" NOT found.

One more thing. How do you like it if someone would accuse you of hating Palestine people and are happy about their deaths/suffering yet that person could not provide any evidences of you ever saying so. I don't think you would be a happy camper at all.

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I called out that poster about his repeating habit of posting in a non political thread. Give me a little time so I can post my full exchange with him, he even admitted later that he was in the wrong (did not realize that tittle of the thread was a request from a senior Mod and not just from another poster).

I already answered that question in this thread. Anything about me as you said below?

Anything at all? See the two made up examples above (post 84), that's how you roll. So far "defend" NOT found.

One more thing. How do you like it if someone would accuse you of hating Palestine people and be happy about their deaths/suffering yet that person could not provide any evidences of you ever saying so.

People accuse you of supporting Trump because they infer it from a posting history where you never criticize him, and when you criticize anyone, it is pretty much always someone on the left.

Inferences are unnecessary where people have clarified their position. You have not.

Who did you vote for in 2016 and 2020?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
People accuse you of supporting Trump because they infer it from a posting history where you never criticize him, and when you criticize anyone, it is pretty much always someone on the left.

Inferences are unnecessary where people have clarified their position. You have not.

Who did you vote for in 2016 and 2020?

Unlike you, I have link(s) on my side. Another poster already asked and I already answered and look what he said right after I said it (his mind already made up of his belief). I can't win so why even bother.

So by your logic, if a person is critical of the Red Sox, then that person HAS TO BE a Yankee fan, right? LOL. Because there is no other choice(s), right? Uh huh. I still remember there were plenty of choices (plural) on the ballots of 2016 and 2020 elections, not just D or R choices.

Now your turn? Fair is fair, right? Still waiting for my "defend of Trump" posts..... :D

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Unlike you, I have link(s) on my side. Another poster already asked and I already answered and look what he said right after I said it (his mind already made up of his belief)

Now your turn? Fair is fair, right? Still waiting for my "defend of Trump" posts..... :D

I just gave you three examples of you doing just that: defending Trump.

Yeah, I read that post where you said that both sides are the same. They are not, but I'm not going to argue over that. What I asked is who in the end you actually voted for. That you have not answered. I can only assume there is a reason you are not answering.

My turn for what exactly? Who I voted for? For crissakes, I've said at least 10 times on this board that I voted for Biden in both the general and the primary. Not that anyone couldn't have guessed.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I just gave you three examples of you doing just that: defending Trump.

Yeah, I read that post where you said that both sides are the same. They are not, but I'm not going to argue over that. What I asked is who in the end you actually voted for. That you have not answered. I can only assume there is a reason you are not answering.

My turn for what exactly? Who I voted for? For crissakes, I've said at least 10 times on this board that I voted for Biden in both the general and the primary. Not that anyone couldn't have guessed.

I made an edit above and I don't think you saw it so here it is again.

So by your logic, if a person is critical of the Red Sox, then that person HAS TO BE a Yankee fan, right? LOL. Because there is no other choice(s), right? Uh huh. I still remember there were plenty of choices (plural) on the ballots of 2016 and 2020 elections, not just D or R choices.

Again, your turn to provide support evidences of your accusation of me as "defend" Trump. How many times I have to say it? The 3 examples you gave were not even closed. Try again.

How about something like this... (about Trump comment of "grab her by the p****.... Svnla - guys...DT was just kidding around ,he wasn't serious)... or (about the attack on 1/6..Svnla - hey guys, Trump never ever said let attack the Capital, it was not his fault)...Can you do something like that? Quote my exact words in support of DT just like the two made up examples I just provide.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Again, your turn to provide support evidences of your accusation of me as "defend" Trump. How many times I have to say it?

I already did, with three examples. You whined over other posters blaming Trump over COVID deaths. It's literally what you said.

Who did you vote for in 2020 and 2016 and why do you continue to refuse to answer that question?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I already did, with three examples. You whined over other posters blaming Trump over COVID deaths. It's literally what you said.

Who did you vote for in 2020 and 2016 and why do you continue to refuse to answer that question?

I already told you there were other choices on the ballots in 16 and 20 beside D and R choices. There you go. You can keep asking that question and I will give you the same answer. You don't get to dictate of what answer I should give to fit into your requirement.

The examples you gave were not about defend DT , not even close (be critical of another poster posting pollical stuffs non stop in a non political thread = defend of DT? :D). HOw about something more like the two made up examples I provided above?

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I already told you there were other choices on the ballots in 16 and 20 beside D and R choices. There you go. You can keep asking that question and I will give you the same answer.

The examples you gave were not about defend DT , not even close (be critical of another poster posting pollical stuffs non stop in a non political thread = defend of DT?). HOw about something more like the two made up examples I provided above?

You weren't criticizing the other poster "for saying political stuffs" in those posts. You were sneering over the idea of blaming Trump for COVID deaths. It's right there in black and white.

So you voted third party? OK fine then. But your posting history puts you likely right of center either way. At least you didn't vote for Trump, so I'll give you that.

And with that, this discussion is finally at an end.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
You weren't criticizing the other poster "for saying political stuffs" in those posts. You were sneering over the idea of blaming Trump for COVID deaths. It's right there in black and white.

So you voted third party? OK fine then. But your posting history puts you likely right of center either way. At least you didn't vote for Trump, so I'll give you that.

And with that, this discussion is finally at an end.

Here you go, see how I asked him if he wanted to go political, there would be a thread for that - https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/non_political-china-coronavirus-thread.2575795/post-40166859 (if I was a DT supporter or want to defend DT, why not a single word of critical from me toward posters that bashed DT in that P+N thread?)

And I am not alone, look at what another poster said that he should take his rant to P+N - https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/non_political-china-coronavirus-thread.2575795/post-40166878

and another poster reminded him about non political - https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/non_political-china-coronavirus-thread.2575795/post-40111619

Oh nooooo, those posters are hard core DT supporters, right? /s

Full context matters indeed.

Gone already? I am still looking for something more like the two made up examples above. What a shame.

Last edited: