Asian need not be ashamed about our people eating dog.

DVK916

Banned
Dec 12, 2005
No need to hide the fact that dog eating is common in most countries in Asia, Phillipines, Vietnam, China, North and South Korea, Thailand, ect. People make jokes about it all and act like it is disgusting. That something is wrong with these people for eating dog meat. But reallty nothing is wrong with it. It is no worst than eating pig or cow. No need to feel ashamed that many of our people eat dog.

toekramp

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2001
i don't care what i'm eating as long as it tastes good, and doesn't make me sick

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
Originally posted by: DVK916
No need to hide the fact that dog eating is common in most countries in Asia, Phillipines, Vietnam, China, North and South Korea, Thailand, ect. People make jokes about it all and act like it is disgusting. That something is wrong with these people for eating dog meat. But reallty nothing is wrong with it. It is no worst than eating pig or cow. No need to feel ashamed that many of our people eat dog.

I don't eat it, so its weird....its the American way of thinking :)

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
I don't care what they eat, dog, cat, human, it's all good.

frank84

Golden Member
Mar 13, 2003
www.enomooshiki.com
I don't feel ashamed.
I am proud.
This is our culture.
If you haven't tried, you are missing out.

p.s. we don't eat those tiny little dogs that you buy and throw it out when you get sick with it.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I think it's that people associate dogs/cats as companions. It's the same reason horse is frowned upon; not by me though--I've had horse, and it is delicious :)

OMoT

May 17, 2006
Morally, eating a dog should be more acceptable than your steak or bacon. If you eat your dog after it passes, you know that it lived a fulfilling life where it was treated respectably. Pigs and cows and chickens are systematically raised and slaughtered, not much of a life at all.

Just food for thought :)

jacob0401

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2001
asians will eat just about anything...nothing to be proud of or ashamed of though.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: zinfamous
I think it's that people associate dogs/cats as companions. It's the same reason horse is frowned upon; not by me though--I've had horse, and it is delicious :)

what does horse taste like?

AgentUnknown

Golden Member
Apr 10, 2003
Our countries are poor, so that's what you eat when you are poor. This country cared more when barbaro died then when James Brown died. We spend more money buying clothes for our dogs than people have to eat in africa.

jacob0401

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: OMoT
Morally, eating a dog should be more acceptable than your steak or bacon. If you eat your dog after it passes, you know that it lived a fulfilling life where it was treated respectably. Pigs and cows and chickens are systematically raised and slaughtered, not much of a life at all.

you probably don't eat a dog after it passes or lived a long life...too tough...

just generalizing, it's the same way for other animals you eat them when they are full grown not old because you would just be wasting feed.

Juno

Lifer
Jul 3, 2004
my parents immigrated from korea and they have had never eat dog before.

leftyman

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000

they dont eat the dog after it dies naturally, they slaughter it. :disgust:

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

Animals that die of natural causes (ie, not killed by other animals or humans) are not suited for consumption.

That said, I'd try dog or cat if given the opportunity.

DVK916

Banned
Dec 12, 2005
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Yet another DVK916 troll thread. :roll:

How is this a troll thread, it is in response to another thread that made it seem like something was disgustng about asians eating dog,

Gamingphreek

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
The problem that most people have is that Dogs and Cats are domesticated. No one here has a pet Cow or a pet Bull.

I wouldn't try Dog or Cat, no way; but I respect that it is your culture.

-Kevin

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: DVK916
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Yet another DVK916 troll thread. :roll:

How is this a troll thread, it is in response to another thread that made it seem like something was disgustng about asians eating dog,

ALL of your threads are troll threads.