Ashton Kutcher airing out the Bush Twin's weed lovin'

jacob0401

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2001
He will be picked up later for terrorist affiliation and questioned...
rolleye.gif

jaeger66

Banned
Jan 1, 2001
I guess the apples don't fall far from the tree, not that this is any sort of revelation.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: astroview
Why should he keep his mouth shut?

Would you want the IRS, Secret Service, FBI, etc watching your every move and tapping your phone calls?

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Who the hell cares? Some poeple got drunk and smoked weed at a party a year and a half ago. Why is this a big deal?

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: NFS4

Would you want the IRS, Secret Service, FBI, etc watching your every move and tapping your phone calls?

I would hope you could live without that kind of fear in this country.

jaeger66

Banned
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by: ViRGE

I would hope you could live without that kind of fear in this country.

That sounds like commie talk to me, you disgusting liberal pansy.

jaeger66

Banned
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Tyler
Who the hell cares? Some poeple got drunk and smoked weed at a party a year and a half ago. Why is this a big deal?

Because you KNOW that if Gephardt gets the Dem nomination it will be about 30 seconds before the Republicans start dragging his daughter through the mud.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: rh71
Whoa a twinkie is 68% air ?!?!?

Thats a bloody outrage! Why are we discussing the bush twins when the real news is right under it!!!

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Tyler

That's the thing. It isn't a big deal. But John Ashcroft and a whole mess of Republican politicians supporting the "War On Drugs (TM)" certainly consider marijuana to be a big deal, not to mention apparently the biggest threat to the American way of life since, well, since dancing..

krackato

Golden Member
Aug 10, 2000
Christ, this is not news. Wow, 2 teenage girls dranks and smoked out! That never happens!!! Not to mention their dad was an alcoholic (who quit) and probably did some manner of drugs back in college. What are the chances that his daughters would imitate that?

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: krackato
Christ, this is not news. Wow, 2 teenage girls dranks and smoked out! That never happens!!! Not to mention their dad was an alcoholic (who quit) and probably did some manner of drugs back in college. What are the chances that his daughters would imitate that?

I have a reliable source who says that GWB was the president of some kind of drinking club at Yale.

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
Um...wait a second, it is a big deal...their father is the President, right? They aren't just any kids at a party, no matter how much they don't like it.

astroview

Golden Member
Dec 14, 1999
Originally posted by: NFS4

I'm paranoid, but I also believe that most of those agencies will not violate my civil rights.