Ashcroft: science used in weapons research is "evil biology" and "evil chemistry" (& justified war irrespective of wmd)

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Well it only makes sense that evildoers would work with evil chemistry and evil biology.

Of course we would never mess with any kind of evil chemistry or evil biology because we aren't evildoers.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
He also believes in creation "science". I'm sure he thinks evolution is evil biology as well.

Ah, well, what do you expect from a fundamentalist lawyer? Einstein?

This guy is easily the bottom rung of an administration ladder that ONLY goes down. :)

-Robert

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
The man losses an election to a dead guy, only to become one of the most powerful men in the nation.....

He is completely insane.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Saddam Hussein's past use of ``evil chemistry'' and ``evil biology'' and the threats they posed justified the war in Iraq even if no weapons of mass destruction are ever found, U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft said Monday.
So why didn't they try to sell the Was to the American public on those merits instead of misleading us about Iraq's vast Arsenal of WMDs which didn't exist?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Asscrack had his paddled as a baby and told God don't love him. Everything from there on in has just been fear. It's evil this and evil that because he's afraid. He sought power so he could control. He needs to stop the devil so he needs to kill all life in Armageddon. Only by killing himself in the conflict can he win because now he is the Devil. An oiled head and magical incantations are his tools. And of course the rack we keep over in Syria.

JackStorm

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2003
Ashcroft is one of the most pathetic human beings I've ever had the misfortune of knowing about. With nut jobs like him in position of power, it's no wonder the world is in the piss poor state it is now.

MonkeyK

Golden Member
May 27, 2001
I don't know....
If it really was "evil chemistry" or "evil biology", I might have to support the Iraq war. I say Ashcroft should provide all supporting evidence so that we can finnaly understand the war.

amok

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Gaard
Well it only makes sense that evildoers would work with evil chemistry and evil biology.

Of course we would never mess with any kind of evil chemistry or evil biology because we aren't evildoers.

;)

zephyrprime

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
I say Ashcroft should provide all supporting evidence so that we can finnaly understand the war.
I think it's a mistake to assume that there's any more evidence that than which has already been presented. I understand that it seems like there must be in order to make things logical but I think in this case, things just aren't logical. Before the war, people were dead certain that the prez must have had super secret intelligence that fully justified everything he was claiming but he couldn't tell the general public.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Don't forget about the solid evidence of WMD that Bush claimed to have had back in December. I don't think we will ever know what this so called solid evidence was. Instead Powell went in front of the UN and showed us all pictures of trucks and buildings with red circles around them.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Powell had solid evidence . . . you know like that bulky stool that won't go down no matter how often you flush.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: DanJ
The man losses an election to a dead guy, only to become one of the most powerful men in the nation.....

He is completely insane.

I KNOW! How does that even happen?!? Well, you know it's either Ashcroft or the dead guy. We'll take the dead guy!! Heh, heh. Proof positive he must be the country's biggest loser...

onelove

Golden Member
Dec 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Gaard
Don't forget about the solid evidence of WMD that Bush claimed to have had back in December. I don't think we will ever know what this so called solid evidence was. Instead Powell went in front of the UN and showed us all pictures of trucks and buildings with red circles around them.
grainy satellite images and garbled ambiguous communications supported the conclusion that had already been reached to attack iraq (as told by O'Niel). Iraq's response to Powell's war speech is worth a look-over now in hindsight: http://www.reliefweb.int/w/rwb.nsf/0/b193cc4cefe701dec1256cd7004847f7?OpenDocument I'd like to see the administration's reply to this letter, now that we've had time to examine the facts on the ground. Sure, Hussein lied, but it looks like we lied more... and now, its all about covering up the lies. just remind everyone how "evil" they were & that'll make the ends justify the [deceptive] means. ok, tired & must go to bed [/rambling-rant]

[EDIT: link is to Feb 2003 Letter from Iraq to the UN Secretary-General: Iraq's reply to US statement]