As official as it gets: ARNOLD WINS! with RESULTS

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
Yuppers, it might actually be time to move back to my beloved home state of California. Its been communist for far too long. But I guess the state flag dosent have a red star on it for nothing :p

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Wow - I wonder why were's discussing this in another thread titled "Governor Schwarzenegger", since we obviously should have waited for you to create this thread.
rolleye.gif

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
cuz that was one created 12 hours ago, and this was the first official one under his win

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: AAjax
Yuppers, it might actually be time to move back to my beloved home state of California. Its been communist for far too long. But I guess the state flag dosent have a red star on it for nothing :p

So you moved to Indiana where it just plain sucks? Good thinking.

Leon

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 1999
So far, there is only 9% of precincts reporting. It's is very likely Davis will get recalled, but who will replace him is still uncertain.

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
it does appear that arnold holds a decisive victory in the numbers, above the other challengers

i think he's all but got it at this point

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: flavio
Originally posted by: AAjax

So you moved to Indiana where it just plain sucks? Good thinking.

Ever lived in Indiana? fall rules, springtime rules, but summer and winter do just plain suck.
It was a good thing to get outside the state and see how things are elsewhere, but Im just about done with that.

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
It's kinda sad only 7.5 million Californians voted.

But out of those, Arnold is holding quite a sizeable lead against Bustemante.

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Honestly I think that a recall should not have been allowed; especially since they re-elected Davis in the first place just under a year ago.

They need to change that state's Constitution, or else change the US's Constitution to allow Presidential recalls. That's precisely the enema that the White House currently needs!

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Let's look that up; in the meantime, I would have thought thing a big deal enough that a sizeable percentage of Californians would feel it their duty to vote; esepcially on such a sensitive issue. Oh well, back with statistics in a bit!

Ferocious

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2000
Repbulicans have always thrived on low voter turnouts.

The more people that vote the worse it usually is for the them.