As a CHILD, what is the dumbest or most trouble causing thing you did?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
:Q I never knew there could be so many crazy children!!
<- 13, and still has all his fingers

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
This happend on Martin Luther King Jr. Day this year.. Pretty recent. 5 friends and I went over to this one guys house for a sleepover. Of course, no one arrived until around 9:00pm. So, since it was still semi-light out, we asked his parents permission to use this water baloon launcher and launch water baloons down the street. Some hit houses but we got no complaints, yet..

Well, we went in at around 11:00pm, watched a movie, went back outside and continued to keep firing them.. Some oranges also got fired, but the oranges were very small (not those huge ones). Anyways, his dad finally came out at 2:00am and told us to go inside..

So we did, anyways, we wake up and people across the street ask us to pick up the remains out of their lawn.. Except for this one lady, 1 orange hit her house.. That must have happend closer to 2:00am because she said she heard it at 4:00am (which we were playing a N64 at the time). And she like freaks, she lives alone and hears a thud at 2:00am and so she's freaked out.. She says she stays up all night. Then that morning, she calls the cops. A cop comes and says its vandalism and there is a curfew law and junk.. That's the worst thing I've done..

We scared a lady at 2:00am, she freaked and called the cops. And there wasn't even any damage done, the orange hit her garage door but looked like it exploded half way there because there were no peels there. So, anyways, the cop took the launcher and took down our names. But he said he won't do anything or put this on our permenant record because this lady was over-reacting but we did break the law. This lady was freaky though, she said we broke her friends sign down the street. Thing is, no oranges or balloons were fired that direction (he lives on a corner and we fired down one street and not the other).

No one got in trouble except for the one guy, 2 weeks of being grounded. Nothing stupider than that.
-- mrcodedude