Art student has meltdown over Trump & Religious Campus Prosletyzing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Shrodinger's Douchebag

One who makes douchebag statements, particularly sexist, racist or otherwise bigoted ones, then decides whether they were “just joking” or dead serious based on whether other people in the group approve or not.
I prefer to practice Heisenberg's Douchebaggery where I make statements which could be construed to be offensive but may be totally legit, leaving the observer to wonder if it's me or if it's them. :p

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Dat pterodactyl scream :eek:

giphy.gif

Just looks like an exercise given in acting class. The point of posting it here escapes me.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
What religious sign?

The big banner saying "SATAN!" .. he is holding it right there, look again.

;)

I understand that acid is a mandatory for art majors but one still should stay away from the public scene when the hallucinations are in full rampage. Maybe it was a mating call and this dude is speaking 'im too dumb to get it' ..

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Poseur posting a vid about a poseur. What the person in the vid is doing is called "Acting!" What the OP is doing is anybody's guess.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It's a double sided sign. Trump on one side, jesus on the other.

Free speech includes screaming. Oh well

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
She was just being artsy. She didn't even look passionate about what she was doing instead she looked like she was performing improv. Acting doesn't appear to be her gift and her creativity led her astray. But a meltdown? Not in the least.

The man saying he is opposed to legalizing marijuana... It might coulda helped in this here scenario. I think he doesn't know what the typical affect of it is.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
She was just being artsy. She didn't even look passionate about what she was doing instead she looked like she was performing improv. Acting doesn't appear to be her gift and her creativity led her astray. But a meltdown? Not in the least.

notsure-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.