Art School Commencement

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Finally realized that Kevin McDonald does the voice of Pleakly in Lilo & Stitch. That completely explains Pleakly's cross-dressing habits since McDonald was the member of Kids In The Hall that always played the woman role.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Queasy
Finally realized that Kevin McDonald does the voice of Pleakly in Lilo & Stitch. That completely explains Pleakly's cross-dressing habits since McDonald was the member of Kids In The Hall that always played the woman role.

oh thats why that voice is familiar :)

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: xSauronx
Originally posted by: Queasy

oh thats why that voice is familiar :)

Yeah, it hit me watching Sky High the other day with my kids. McDonald plays a "Mad Scientist Teacher" at the super hero high school. I heard his voice and said, "Hey that's Pleakly! Wait, that's Kevin McDonald from Kids in the Hall! Wait! That explains Pleakly wearing women's clothing!" I then proceeded to freak out my kids by bwahahahahahah-ing.