Arnold might be in trouble here

Lvis

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999

The quote came off of a smokinggun link at Drudgereport. It has some bad language in it, don't want the mods upset.

Good read though, came out of oui magazine in 1977. Lots of stuff his wife wouldn't like, I'm sure :)

Asked if he felt "exploited" by women who pursued him because of his physique, Schwarzenegger said, "No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, 'I really dig your body and I want to XXXX the XXXX out of you,' I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply." Schwarzenegger later noted that once outside the gym, he forgets about bodybuilding: "I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good XXXX, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

http://www.drudgereport.com/

gsaldivar

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2001
1977 ?????

rolleye.gif

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
I would also imagine that some of this stuff is made up. He was probably just showboating. Look at the magazine it was published it.

Christoph

Jan 9, 2001
Why would he be in trouble because of this? People are going to hold it against him that he banged 150 lb girls?

Lvis

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
It was a while ago, but this is politics. Lots of people have gotten into trouble over stuff that happened years ago. G.W. Bush's oui for example.

I thought it was a rather funny article though, and it may just haunt him for a while. The gangbang for example, is pretty ummm.... politically incorrect ? even if it happened twenty five years ago.

Bigdude

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Bustamante has alot worse baggage, he is a member of Mecha, a Hispanic racist hate organization.

AEB

Jun 12, 2003
if yo had arnolds body and hot cicks wanted to bang you are you telling me you would say "no it might catch up with me later" since when did americans have morals anyway

Macro2

Diamond Member
May 20, 2000
RE:"Bustamante has alot worse baggage, he is a member of Mecha, a Hispanic racist hate organization."

So far I've seen that mentioned a few times but the Democrats and liberal media types will give him a pass on that one. Anything for a win.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
So since Arnold admits to drug use (steroids) and fornication you think that will endear him to A) "so called" Christian conservatives, B) Larry Flynt "swing voters", C) Mary Carrey "swing voters", or D) GOP faithful that will take a winner with warts any day?

Arnold was a great bodybuilder (but Sergio Oliva had much better genes) and a horrible actor but until he proposes real solutions for CA's problems what sense does it make to choose him over Davis? Bill Simon and certainly Richard Riordan would have been far better but they've bowed out b/c the GOP wants to win more than they want to help CA. Davis has the same affliction but he's got one credential the others lack . . . the majority of voters (real ones not just registered) actually voted for him.

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
So since Arnold admits to drug use (steroids) and fornication you think that will endear him to A) "so called" Christian conservatives, B) Larry Flynt "swing voters", C) Mary Carrey "swing voters", or D) GOP faithful that will take a winner with warts any day?

Arnold was a great bodybuilder (but Sergio Oliva had much better genes) and a horrible actor but until he proposes real solutions for CA's problems what sense does it make to choose him over Davis? Bill Simon and certainly Richard Riordan would have been far better but they've bowed out b/c the GOP wants to win more than they want to help CA. Davis has the same affliction but he's got one credential the others lack . . . the majority of voters (real ones not just registered) actually voted for him.

The GOP never wanted the recall to happen. They wanted Davis hang out to dry. It was that Issa dude that wanted the recall, against the national party's wishes. The White House and the GOP didnt. Now that its going to happen, the republicans have to win it now Riordin would have been the best choice but never was in the race, and Simon, he already got beat by Davis once, even without the GOP(and its only some) backing Arnold and Arnold not in the race, he wouldnt even come close to winning.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
the fact that he has no real alternative plan to run the state is far more damning. he's running on celeb status alone.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
the fact that he has no real alternative plan to run the state is far more damning. he's running on celeb status alone.

Would he be better off running as a 'Professional Politician' like Davis purports to be?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
his lack of defining policies basically IS running as a professional politician. so much for being an outsider with fresh ideas:p

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

A slim majority at best. And he only won because Simon ran a horrible campaign so Davis came off as looking like the lesser of two evils to some voters.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus

A slim majority at best. And he only won because Simon ran a horrible campaign so Davis came off as looking like the lesser of two evils to some voters.

no, he won because the republicans chose to select a hardcore fundamentalist republican in a liberal state when they had a liberal republican as a ready and willing alternative.

compared to simon, most anyone can be considered the lesser evil.

AEB

Jun 12, 2003
at least arnold knows how to keep busnisses in state, something davis didnt. long explination short, i saw an interview on C-SPAN with arnold and he said that he rana resturant so he knew profit margisn were small. and he said davis approach to raising taxes on the busniess made business leaders question "why am i here, why dont i just move ou tof state". arnold has stated man yof his policies you just dont know where to look. in fact Sean Hannity just interviewed him on the radio