ARKY = Absolute Real Knowledge for You!

AnonymouseUser

Diamond Member
May 14, 2003
ARKY

Geez, there's so many things wrong with this website, and that's without even delving into the subject matter....

These people can't be serious... can they?

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Originally posted by: loup garou
lol

OMG even better

So a human, in relatively recent times, charged a juvenile T-Rex, in Norway, a cold/arctic climate, and strangled it to death? I suppose a cold blooded dinosaur would have been lethargic enough to approach by a human in an arctic climate. . .

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
His plan was to attack the weakest link [of a juvenile T. Rex]. Many others had tried arrows and swords to no avail. He did an amazing thing by charging the animal. Most ran or held their ground, he wanted to get under that great head and jaws--to attack the puny arms. He put an arm lock on it and twisted it off. It bled to death. He was also very strong.

It is reported to have happened in Norway and is not a made up story. I hope you enjoyed this fresh insight. It is also the best reason I know why dinosaurs are gone. We killed them!

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Bateluer
lol

OMG even better

So a human, in relatively recent times, charged a juvenile T-Rex, in Norway, a cold/arctic climate, and strangled it to death? I suppose a cold blooded dinosaur would have been lethargic enough to approach by a human in an arctic climate. . .

LMAO... For a minute I actually thought this might be a "real" site. :laugh:

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Originally posted by: AnonymouseUser
ARKY

Geez, there's so many things wrong with this website, and that's without even delving into the subject matter....

These people can't be serious... can they?

Subject: The al-Gebra movement At Heathrow Airport today an individual, later discovered to be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a compass, a protractor, and a graphical calculator. Authorities believe he is a member of the notorious al-Gebra movement. He is being charged with carrying weapons of math instruction.
First thing I looked at.
Clearly they are serious, this is a serious issue. We can't have people with graphical calculators on planes! They might make them into bombs.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
lol

OMG even better

To defend the site, I think they've found plant fossils in Scandinavia showing that it was much warmer in the past.

But yeah ripping off an arm lol.

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
lol

OMG even better

Evidently, Grendel was a T Rex.

My cat is also a Sabre tooth tiger.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
A gem from the website:

If Jesus returned in 2000, He would be wanted by...

If Jesus returned in the year 2000 and went about his ministry, He would be wanted and relentlessly pursued by:

The IRS for not reporting his annual income
The FDA for turning water into wine without a license.
The EPA for not filling out the appropriate forms revealing the precise location where some people are burning in hell.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration for walking on water without a life jacket.
The AMA for practicing medicine without a license.
The American Psychiatric Association for healing depressed and psychotic people without a license, without psychobabble, and without charge.
The ACLU for praying in public places.
The NEA for prayerfully teaching without a certificate.
The sheriff's department for opening graves and raising people from the dead.
The county health department for feeding 5,000 people in the wilderness without a license.
The Zoning department for building mansions without a permit.
The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals for driving pigs into the sea.
The fast-food industry for telling people to fast occasionally.
End-times prophets of doom for telling people to "be of good cheer and not to be anxious about tomorrow.
Psychoanalysts for telling people not to look backwards.
Self-esteem therapists for advising people to cultivate humility
Hollywood for suggesting that married men should not be chasing women other than their wives.
The National Organization for Women for calling only men among His Twelve Apostles and for calling God Father.
The television talk shows for refusing to be interviewed.
All warring nations and groups for speaking kindly of peacemakers.
Politicians of all parties for telling the truth.
Ministerial associations for preaching as a layman without a seminary degree.
All the haters of the world for telling them to love and to forgive.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
Wow...at least I now get to see what kind of MIDI performance my sound card can do.

It sucks. It's got a really good piano, but everything else is crap.