ARK Encounter opens today!

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
First its being broadcasting live from inside the Arc by some folks. Its being broadcast to Facebook not sure if they are doing anywhere else. Yesterday they broadcast for a couple hours from in side the creation museum, was hilarious,

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vi...riendlyatheist/videos/10157146537890080/&show

7dfBZeC.jpg

Just think if they would of spent all that money on helping their fellow man instead of stroking Ken Hams ego. Sorry If I seem bitter but what a bunch of tools. Anyone with even the slightest bit of logic would relise the ark story as folks like Ken Ham (creationist) represent it is impossible. A fairy tale. Yet look at all those folks, scary world we live in.

BTW I have an idea if the ARC folds we could turn into a jail and put all the terrorist in it, or would that be cruel and unusual punishment? Or is the arc part in the Quran as well.

Last edited:

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
not seeing why you got your panties in a wad over this. religion? other people beliefs? maybe you and all those no job having protestors need to see a counselor over your irrational anger towards this.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
What is impossible is that hydrogen turned to people completely on its own.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
This is a part of a tourist incentive within Kentucky, they get rebates for sales tax being generated within a tourist facility. The state will end up making money on this thing.

And? I wasn't aware the Establishment Clause had exceptions for bringing in tourist money.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
IMO, the district court got it wrong, and I'm disappointed the state didn't appeal the decision, but you know, money talks...
You understand the rebate program, right? They didn't get 18 million to build this thing from the state. They haven't gotten anything from the state.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
First its being broadcasting live from inside the Arc by some folks. Its being broadcast to Facebook not sure if they are doing anywhere else. Yesterday they broadcast for a couple ours from in side the creation museum, was hilarious,

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vi...riendlyatheist/videos/10157146537890080/&show

7dfBZeC.jpg

Just think if they would of spent all that money on helping their fellow man instead of stroking Ken Hams ego. Sorry If I seem bitter but what a bunch of tools. Anyone with even the slightest bit of logic would relise the ark story as folks like Ken Ham (creationist) represent it is impossible. A fairy tale. Yet look at all those folks, scary world we live in.

BTW I have an idea if the ARC folds we could turn into a jail and put all the terrorist in it, or would that be cruel and unusual punishment? Or is the arc part in the Quran as well.

I have to say if you've never been to a creation museum you should totally go. They are absolutely hilarious. Humans running around with dinosaurs, comically inept attempts to hand wave away geology, and invariably an exhibition on the evils of evolution.

Okay it's also a little sad that some people have been duped into believing this nonsense. Mostly funny though.

runzwithsizorz

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
I have to say if you've never been to a creation museum you should totally go. They are absolutely hilarious. Humans running around with dinosaurs, comically inept attempts to hand wave away geology, and invariably an exhibition on the evils of evolution.

Okay it's also a little sad that some people have been duped into believing this nonsense. Mostly funny though.

Actually, it kinda sounds like fun. Sort of like going to Ripley's believe it or not. Or going to a evolution museum, where they try to explain to you
how you can take a bunch of parts, some missing, put them in a box and shake it for a really, really, really, long time and come up with a piece of
machinery so complex, we can't even understand it.

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

It would be fun to go and laugh at all of the dumbshits like buckshat that hang out here and masturbate to these exhibits, but I wouldn't give them any of my money for this opportunity.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
What is impossible is that hydrogen turned to people completely on its own.

Good thing nobody believes that.

Of course, the sudden appearance and then subsequent almost instantaneous disappearance of a volume of water sufficient to cover the entire surface of the earth... That totally happened.

Where did it come from? Where did it go? God magic, of course! That's science!

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
That is true, hydrogen never did that, but you really are a colossal dumbfuck to think that anyone has ever claimed such a thing
What's impossible is that ducks would turn into hippos! Check mate, stupid atheists!

Last edited:

Cozarkian

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2012
And? I wasn't aware the Establishment Clause had exceptions for bringing in tourist money.

Nor does the Establishment Clause require the government to discriminate against religious-themed private enterprises by denying them access to economic incentives that would be offered to other private enterprises.

And by the way, I think the Bible is hoakam and the addition of "under God" to the pledge of allegiance is unconstitutional.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I see our more progressive members are once again displaying their tolerance and respect for other peoples beliefs.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Ridiculously false beliefs do not deserve respect. They deserve ridicule.

This, time for the retards to come out of the closet, hop on a boat, sail as far to the west as they can, and fall off the flat earth once and for all...

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
LOL, fucking nut jobs. Load them all into that boat and send them out to sea so they can have their own little colony of madness.