Ariel Sharon warned his government would not tolerate the slightest Palestinian violation of the roadmap for peace,

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: etech
Originally posted by: Siwy
I've been through this enough to know that arguing with someone like you is futile.
The funniest thing, I was thinking the same thing about you...

You will go on complaing about Israel for your own reasons while only acknowledging that the Arab countries are far worse when your nose is rubbed in it.
Yes, I complain about Israel, usually though as a reply to someone who tries to hide or disregard it's discriminatory laws. Someone like you, with his own agendas for protecting unjust countries for reasons that baffle me. No matter how you want to spin it, I don't try to hide the fact that Syria is bad. Remember this thread is about Sharon and the piece plan, and you come in here and try to diverge the attention to other problematic countries in the region....your usual pathetic attempt at changing the subject at hand.

I do have two questions.
You think there is a lot that can be done to improve the plight of the Arab countries. What can be done and why isn't it being done?
I'm curious to see how you will spin it so it is Israel's or the US' fault also.
That is not the topic of this thread, If you want to talk about the other countries, start another thread and I will gladly join in. We can talk about and criticise any other country you want...we will have a hoot!

Of course you were thinking the same thing.
rolleye.gif

Yes, you only complain about Israel. You have bought into the Arab leaders propaganda just like most of the Arabs. They blame Israel for all of the problems of the Middle East to deflect criticism of their own failed policies and just like them whenever the subject is brought up you want to deflect the cricticism back onto Israel.

Are you seriously implying that I blame Israel for all of the problems of the Middle East? Show me a quote where I said it or even suggested it, and I will surely admit to being wrong, otherwise ah heck off. Your baseless accusations and assumptions are starting to get annoying.

Would you care to show me the threads where you complained about any other country in the Middle East and their poor human rights record. Any thread in this forum with the exception of this one since you have made such a big show of saying Syria is bad for occupying Lebanon since and only since I brought it up.

yup, this is almost always true of those who harp endlessly about israel..

Siwy

Sep 13, 2002
I've been through this enough to know that arguing with someone like you is futile.
The funniest thing, I was thinking the same thing about you...

You will go on complaing about Israel for your own reasons while only acknowledging that the Arab countries are far worse when your nose is rubbed in it.
Yes, I complain about Israel, usually though as a reply to someone who tries to hide or disregard it's discriminatory laws. Someone like you, with his own agendas for protecting unjust countries for reasons that baffle me. No matter how you want to spin it, I don't try to hide the fact that Syria is bad. Remember this thread is about Sharon and the piece plan, and you come in here and try to diverge the attention to other problematic countries in the region....your usual pathetic attempt at changing the subject at hand.

I do have two questions.
You think there is a lot that can be done to improve the plight of the Arab countries. What can be done and why isn't it being done?
I'm curious to see how you will spin it so it is Israel's or the US' fault also.
That is not the topic of this thread, If you want to talk about the other countries, start another thread and I will gladly join in. We can talk about and criticise any other country you want...we will have a hoot!

Of course you were thinking the same thing.
rolleye.gif

Yes, you only complain about Israel. You have bought into the Arab leaders propaganda just like most of the Arabs. They blame Israel for all of the problems of the Middle East to deflect criticism of their own failed policies and just like them whenever the subject is brought up you want to deflect the cricticism back onto Israel.

Are you seriously implying that I blame Israel for all of the problems of the Middle East? Show me a quote where I said it or even suggested it, and I will surely admit to being wrong, otherwise ah heck off. Your baseless accusations and assumptions are starting to get annoying.

Would you care to show me the threads where you complained about any other country in the Middle East and their poor human rights record. Any thread in this forum with the exception of this one since you have made such a big show of saying Syria is bad for occupying Lebanon since and only since I brought it up.

I'm sure you haven't seen me complain about Canadian Government, even though I disagree with many of the issues. So what? Does that mean that whenever there is a discussion about Israel I have to include all of the world's problems, just to be fair? You are grasping at straws here.

Show me a post where someone is arguing in support of Syria's occupation of Lebanon or in support of Iran's discrimination of women and I will gladly join in to criticise those countries and their laws. I doubt you will find any, because so far I haven't. Israel, on the other hand, is widely supported here in spite of it's illegal occupation and discriminatory laws. That is the reason why you might see me arguing mostly about Israel since it is one of the countries we disagree on.

P.S. You accused me of blaming Israel for all of the problems in the Middle East. I'm still waiting for proof of where I said it or implied it. I don't think there is a point in continuing this argument if you'll be making baseless accusations that you cannot back up. Admit to being wrong or provide a quote.