Ari Melber slams 'republican strategist' for defending McCain sex ed ad

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
This is exactly what Obama needs to do in the debates, and exactly why I think McCain will pay for going so negative so often.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: OneOfTheseDays
This is exactly what Obama needs to do in the debates, and exactly why I think McCain will pay for going so negative so often.

That's what I'm hoping for; I really hope Obama is holding back now so that he can do just this come the debates.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
wow that was HILARIOUS.

Obama needs to run an ad saying McCain is in the pocket of pedophile and rapist lobbyists

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
McCain lies in Ads.

hmmmmm

only 4 words...all words are single syllable.

This particular message might catch on with the public!!

McCain better stop lying.

Stoneburner

Diamond Member
May 29, 2003
THat's creepy...

"That bill could be interpreted to mean teach kindergarteners sex ed!"

Okay mr creepy republican, i think your interpretation can be interpreted to mean YOU ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
So what do our republicans on this board think? Do you all think Obama wants to teach kindergarten kids about sex? Come on guys, show us your concern for the country.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Like I said in my repost thread, the Republicans will be doing a lot of stuttering and stammering when their lies get called out.

Anyone watch McCain on The View this morning? Full of LAWL.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I liked the now-locked thread better- and the question therein bears repeating, as many times as it takes to get an answer-

What do our resident apologists think of the McCain ad referenced? Do you really think Obama wants sex-ed for kindergardeners? Do you think that's an accurate representation of the sponsored bill?

Is this the kind of blatant smear we can expect more of from the "Straightshooter Express"?

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
lol..... I bet there are several people on the repub strategy side being fired right now. If not, this is very very creepy.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
they wont answer lol. Everyone should just continue to ask them for their opinion in every thread they make.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Stoneburner
THat's creepy...

"That bill could be interpreted to mean teach kindergarteners sex ed!"

Okay mr creepy republican, i think your interpretation can be interpreted to mean YOU ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

LOL!!!

that guy did look creepy, and pissed!

Butterbean

Banned
Oct 12, 2006
Originally posted by: JSt0rm01
So what do our republicans on this board think? Do you all think Obama wants to teach kindergarten kids about sex? Come on guys, show us your concern for the country.

I am not a Republican but do know Obama wants to teach 5 yr olds about sex. Its good the media and Dems are freaked out over the charge and calling it "perverse" because the charge is true and people should be awake to whats been going on. Last year Obama's own people cited SIECUS (Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States - haha sounds so official) standards as an example of what Obamas plan would look like.

SEICUS is a whacked out neo Marxist group full bore on attacks of religion as well as promoting the polymorphous perversity so admired by Marcuse. They are primarily concerned with advancing altered sexualityl on kids (the younger ones are especially prized) while using bizzare things like "Stranger Danger" are a pretense.

Obama spokesman Bill Burton recently called McCain's charge "shameful and downright perverse". Last year the same Bill Burton was in the news concerning Obama's plans:

"Obama spokesman Bill Burton tells First Read: "You can teach a kid about what's appropriate and not appropriate to protect them from predators out there." In addition, he issued a document showing that the Oregon Department of Education has guidelinesfor sex education for children in grades K-3 (which includes understanding the difference between a good touch and a bad touch), and that the Sexuality Information And Education Council of the United States has curriculumfor those in kindergarten."

There you are - SIECUS.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com...2007/07/19/277886.aspx

Obama's campaign has cited them before. Indeed, Obama's larger church called the United Church of Christ (Trinity was a congregation in the larger church) also uses SIECUS in a plan called "Our Whole Lives"

http://www.ucc.org/justice/sex...n/our-whole-lives.html

Nobody can read SIECUS guidelines and not see it teaches 5 yr olds about masturbating, homosexuality and gender dysphoria as normal

The below are some of the things the "church" teachs in "level 1" sex education for kids 4 to 6 (there are 5 others levels after level 1)

? Human beings can love people of the same gender and people of another gender.
? Some people are heterosexual, which means they can be attracted to and fall in love with someoneof another gender.
? Some people are homosexual, which means they can be attracted to and fall in love with someone of the same gender.
? Homosexual men and women are also known as gay men and lesbians.
? People deserve respect regardless of who they are attracted to.
? Making fun of people by calling them gay (e.g. ?homo,? ?i love you,? ?queer?) is disrespectful and hurtful.
? A family consists of two or more people who care for eachother in many ways
? There are different kinds of families.
? Children may live with one or more parents or caregivers including biological parents, step-parents, foster parents, adoptive parents, grandparents, friends, or other combinations of adults.
? Many adults may help care for children.
? Family members show love for each other.
? Love means having deep and warm feelings about oneself and others.
? People can experience different types of love.
? People express love differently to their parents, families, and friends.
? Touching and rubbing one?s own genitals to feel good is called masturbation

People often kiss, hug, touch, and engage in other sexual behaviors with one another to show caringand to feel good.

Both girls and boys may discover that their bodies feel good when touched

? Girls and boys have many similarities and a few differences.
? Some people may expect or demand that boys and girls behave in certain ways, but this is beginning to change.
? Both women and men can be involved and caring parents.
? Boys and girls can do the same chores at home.
? Men and women are capable of doing almost all the same jobs.
? Some men and women may be told that certain jobs and tasks are only for women or only for men, but this is beginning to change.

Later on teens get to Level 6 (and I dont think for a minute they really wait to expose kids to all the "levels") which is obvioulsy political in nature to advance the set agenda:

"Society and Culture Life Behaviors:
Having applied the society and culture subconcepts at the
appropriate age, the learner will be able to:

? Demonstrate respect for people with different sexual values.
? Exercise democratic responsibility to influence legislation dealing with sexual issues.
? Assess the impact of family, cultural, media, and societal messages on one?s thoughts, feelings, values, and behaviors related to
sexuality.
? Critically examine the world around them for biases based on gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, and race.
? Promote the rights of all people to accurate sexuality information.
? Avoid behaviors that exhibit prejudice and bigotry.
? Reject stereotypes about the sexuality of different populations.
? Educate others about sexuality."

http://www.siecus.org/_data/gl.../images/guidelines.pdf

The guidelines are a holler to read because in between teaching things like how 5 yr olds can touch themselves to "feel good" they insert little benign nothings like eating yogurt for good health. A person neeeds to be a real gope to fall for this rubbish.

Obama isn't really going to skate from this one despite the media attempts to help him do so. Still to come is the focus on Obama's desire to make laws to protect cross dressers etc at work/school ("Gender IdentityExpression" its called). Not even most DC libs support that one. SIECUS is brainwashing for kiddies impure and simple. Obama the baby killer would absolutely enact the very things his own people are calling perverse.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Welcome back, Butterbean.

Why am I not surprised you're the only one here to defend the ad?

That alone speaks for itself in ways that no amount of prose could possibly duplicate.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Butterbean
-crazy snip-
Butterbean, read page 21 of the SEICUS guidelines.

at the bottom of page 21 it reads that all the information contained within the document should not be used as curriculum or lesson plans. Rather, the guidelines can be used as a "starting point" to train teachers, conduct research, evaluate existing curricula, educate parents, and generally understanding sex issues for various age groups.

you are wrong, as is every other person out there that thinks that this SEICUS crap is teaching children things that are inappropriate for their age and developmental level.

the SEICUS guidelines are not lesson plans used for children.

And if McCain and his followers are telling you that Butterbean, that means they are lying to you. I'm sure they've read the guidelines cover to sticky cover...and they are counting on ignorant people not doing the same, so congrats on being fooled.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: OrByte
-crazy snip-

at the bottom of page 21 it reads that all the information contained within the document should not be used as curriculum or lesson plans. Rather, the guidelines can be used as a "starting point" to train teachers, conduct research, evaluate existing curricula, educate parents, and generally understanding sex issues for various age groups.

you are wrong, as is every other person out there that thinks that this SEICUS crap is teaching children things that are inappropriate for their age and developmental level.

And if McCain and his followers are telling you that Butterbean, that means they are lying to you. I'm sure they've read the guidelines cover to sticky cover...and they are counting on ignorant people not doing the same, so congrats on being fooled.
I don't think good ole BB is stupid enough to believe what he just said, he's just hoping others are stupid enough to believe what he said.

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
-crazy snip-

I don't think good ole BB is stupid enough to believe what he just said, he's just hoping others are stupid enough to believe what he said.

That is their only hope. Target the Stupid and the ignorant with their garbage. They know better. They know many of the sheep will not.

sammyunltd

Jul 31, 2004
-crazy snip-

Thus, all Republican voters are stupid?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: sammyunltd
-crazy snip-

Thus, all Republican voters are stupid?
Just those who believes Obama wants to teach 5 year olds how to screw.