arghhh (fedex rant)

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
look at this
Text
Text

held at fedex sort facility??? wtf is that all about? i thought that the first package came before the other, but if you look at the one that was held, it arrived after the first one..?

stupid fedex :|

khold

Mar 5, 2000
Yeah, well UPS sucks too. My UPS tracking number says a 60 dollar order of mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday. However there hasn't been any scan updates since last Friday. I sent an email out and learned that UPS doesn't know where my order is at all, just like the tracking update says..

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: khold
Yeah, well UPS sucks too. My UPS tracking number says a 60 dollar order of mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday. However there hasn't been any scan updates since last Friday. I sent an email out and learned that UPS doesn't know where my order is at all, just like the tracking update says..

yea if that happens here someone is getting plugged in teh a$$ .... these two are a bit more than 60 :|

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Give it a day or two..

I usually get Newegg orders in two days, using the cheapest shipping. Fedex has been good to me..

hamburglar

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2002
i have grips about ups also. they claim they delivered a package today. but i didn't hear any doorbell or see any slip saying that they missed me. Wtf?!??!?!

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
wth are you b1tching about?

did you look at that? why the he11 are they hold the package? i paid to ship not hold :|

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
it almost looks like they lost one at Memphis... they both got there at the same time, but one was scanned held and the other hasen't been scanned... :(