Are you're friends still virigins?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Trikat

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Sextually incompatible as one wants softcore while the other wants hardcore bondage? :confused:

<--- Virgin. Fresh meat. Innocent. Pure. Transparent. Immaculate. Undisturbed. Unsullied. Untapped. White.

I won't go around doing it with random chicks as I don't want some disease. :/

QurazyQuisp

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2003
I am, and I'd say a good 90% of my friends are as well. It's a way of life for us, and we'll stick to it until we are married. It isn't hard resisting something you've never tried/had.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Most of my friends are married, so I'm going to have to go with "No".

I, however, am both single and a virgin. I fail to see what the big deal is about sex in and of itself. I've known one, maybe two women with whom I've felt close enough to see a relationship that included physical intimacy as a potential development but I can't imagine why anyone would want physical intimacy without the emotional ties. The strings need to be attached for it to be worth anything.

ZV

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt

I, however, am both single and a virgin. I fail to see what the big deal is about sex.

ZV

I think people go through a stage. If you are still a virgin by your sophomore year of college, waiting is no longer an issue.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: SarcasticDwarf

I, however, am both single and a virgin. I fail to see what the big deal is about sex.

ZV
I think people go through a stage. If you are still a virgin by your sophomore year of college, waiting is no longer an issue.
Meh, I'm not sure about the phase thing, it was never really an issue for me.

ZV

Fox5

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
I'm still a virgin at 19.
I have a few friends who are or might be.
A few really religious people, and then one or two who just aren't very social, or aren't very good at being social.
Of all my friends though, I'd say I'm the only one who's not religiously opposed to it and completely socially inept. Well, I'm no stud...but for that matter it's not like I don't have my life hindering hangups, I completely freeze up or (silently) freak out over physical situations. Well, that and I'm rather conservative morally myself (more towards the negative side for drinking, not for random hookups, etc).

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: QurazyQuisp
I am, and I'd say a good 90% of my friends are as well. It's a way of life for us, and we'll stick to it until we are married. It isn't hard resisting something you've never tried/had.

Haha... yes it is.

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
My friend from high school (22 now, as am I) tells me he is still a virgin. However this kid started dating his current gf when he was a freshman in college, and she was a freshman in HS :Q They're still dating and he says they're waiting till they get married :roll: Hello next divocrse statistic

He claims he's all devout Catholic and ******, but during his HS career he had numerous gf's whom he bragged to me about fingering (the girls ;)) in his sh!t-ass 84 Camaro and then got a BJ in college from another HS skank he wasn't even dating; brags about getting drunk on a regular basis too. Yeah, real good Christian boy right there :roll:

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: fbrdphreak
My friend from high school (22 now, as am I) tells me he is still a virgin. However this kid started dating his current gf when he was a freshman in college, and she was a freshman in HS :Q They're still dating and he says they're waiting till they get married :roll: Hello next divocrse statistic

He claims he's all devout Catholic and ******, but during his HS career he had numerous gf's whom he bragged to me about fingering in his ******-ass 84 Camaro and then got a BJ in college from another HS skank he wasn't even dating; brags about getting drunk on a regular basis too. Yeah, real good Christian boy right there :roll:
Fingering his ass? Man, he was pretty adventurous in HS!

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Do I count as my friend? 24 here. No change to that status anywhere in sight.

Aug 26, 2004

I, however, am both single and a virgin. I fail to see what the big deal is about sex in and of itself. I've known one, maybe two women with whom I've felt close enough to see a relationship that included physical intimacy as a potential development but I can't imagine why anyone would want physical intimacy without the emotional ties. The strings need to be attached for it to be worth anything.

ZV

how old are you?

Aug 26, 2004
and in response to the OP, none of my friends are virgins that i'm aware of...i suspect one of my friends is, but he won't admit it...embarassed, i suppose

WhoBeDaPlaya

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Oh hell yes...even though most of us are in our late 40's or early 50's, and have kids, we're virgins...in one way or another...;)
Well, when the/a baby comes, he/she will get to second base with your wife more often than you do :p

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: quakefiend420

ZV
how old are you?
Twenty-Four.

ZV

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: quakefiend420

ZV
how old are you?
Twenty-Four.

ZV

wow, i had you figured for being older than that

guess you just act more mature than most of the jackasses here :p

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
Originally posted by: loup garou
Originally posted by: fbrdphreak

He claims he's all devout Catholic and ******, but during his HS career he had numerous gf's whom he bragged to me about fingering in his ******-ass 84 Camaro and then got a BJ in college from another HS skank he wasn't even dating; brags about getting drunk on a regular basis too. Yeah, real good Christian boy right there :roll:
Fingering his ass? Man, he was pretty adventurous in HS!
:laugh: Didn't re-read that ;)