Are you voting for Kerry.........he won't change much.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: SuperTool
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: Ldir
He will restore honor and integrity to the White House. He will be a uniter. He will not engage in nation building. He will reduce the deficit. He will preserve the environment. He will defend America from terrorism.

How will he unite and how will he defend America from terrorism?

*cough* *cough* *clears throat*

Tired of hearing how Bush is fvcking it up, tell me how the dems are going to fix it.

First we gotta stop Bush from fvcking it up more. Then we'll figure out how to fix it. ;)

So basically you don't know nor care? It's no wonder Kerry is leading Bush in some polls if you are an indication of the kind of voters who are getting polled.

NightCrawler

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: NightCrawler
So if Kerry does become President don't expect any radical changes.
Then why would you care who people vote for? It seems from your post that you're trying discourage people from voting from Kerry (and that you support GW), but if there's no real change from one to the other, then what does it matter?

I'm just pointing out the delusion that some people have that Kerry will do something radical different, he talks big now but if elected he will do much the same as Bush has done.

I fully support what Bush did in Iraq because I think it was neccessary and the iron was hot after 9/11, his Domestic agenda is a car crash though.