Are you still living within 40 miles of where you were born?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darein

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 2000
I've been getting closer and closer for the past 8 years or so, but that is still over 4,000 miles away.

trek

Dec 13, 2000
~300 miles

on a completely unrelated note...if you shift your right hand to the left one key you get 'nukes' instead of 'miles'...

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: trek
~300 miles

on a completely unrelated note...if you shift your right hand to the left one key you get 'nukes' instead of 'miles'...

How the crap did you figure that out?

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Considering that Iwas born at the Univ. of Washington hospital, and I'm now in an apartment complex a mile away, I'd say yes.

Cheers!
Nate

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
Originally posted by: Jhill
~300 miles

I'm willing to bet it's two words:

Boredom + College.

Palek

Jun 20, 2001
Originally posted by: TheBoyBlunder
~300 miles

I'm willing to bet it's two words:

Boredom + College.
Or maybe, just maybe, he intended to type in miles, but accidentally typed nukes. But I don't know, I could be wrong. :p

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
~300 miles

Hmm...

I get...

nukwa

:confused:

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Yeah, same city, but different house. probably less than 5 miles from where I was born.