Are you ready for Chelsea's congressional run?

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Chelsea Clinton being groomed to run for congress

Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for the New York seat held by Rep. Nita Lowey.

Chelsea could run for the seat in NYC’s 17th Congressional District once Lowey, a respected, 79-year-old career politician with nearly 30 years in office, decides to retire, we have exclusively learned.

Lowey’s district includes parts of Rockland and Westchester counties and, conveniently, Chappaqua, the Clinton family home base.

In August, Hillary and Bill Clinton purchased a home next door to their primary residence in Chappaqua for $1.16 million, which is intended for Chelsea, her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, and their two children, Charlotte and Aidan.

While Chelsea currently lives, and is registered to vote, in Manhattan, she could easily make Chappaqua her legal residence in order to run for Lowey’s seat when it becomes vacant.
I suspect Wikileaks is already working on it. :)

Kazukian

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2016
Maybe on a small stage, but her ties to the Clinton Foundation would ruin her on the national level.

Jul 9, 2009
Hopefully when they convene a Grand Jury to examine the Clinton Foundation crimes they'll indict her and put a quick end to her run.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
Absolutely PISSED and I already "predicted" this some time ago.

Why?

Because there is not ONE single person who could be farther disconnected from normal, average people than Chelsea Clinton. She was raised literally with hundreds of millions of dollars fed and probably never *worked* a minute in her life, nor would have even a remote idea about the roblems of struggling people. So it's just logical she gets into politics, because she is just the "perfect" (SARCASM) representation of the average man.

So, no. THANK YOU, no, and absolutely no. People are sick of these elitists.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Frankly, I was wondering if Hillary might run for Senate again. I doubt NY would turn her down.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Entirely possible. A lot of people in congress on both sides are freaking ancient.

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I loved Shrek I think it would be awesome if Donkay ran for congress. ;)