Are you passing out candy to the little f**king brats!!!?!?!?!?!?!!???

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
j/k.

the little kids are so cute, they somethings forget to say 'thank you' so their parents has to remind them ;), anyways, i got bored of passing out candy, i had to run upstairs and down after I ate Italian pasta my mom made! :) Hope you're all having a nice Halloween and a safe one too...

HoopDogg

Banned
May 30, 2000
damn the kids
try and take my candy! ha
guns don't kill kids
angry house owners who are tired of giving out candy kill kids!

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
They just better not bother me when I'm watching Dark Angel. My dad is making me give out candy this year.. :|

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
oh yeah, Dark Angel! I've missed the past 2 episodes, anyone got a site where I can get catched up with the series? I was planning on watching that Dracula movie on USA tonight also, they both start at 9, but I'll probably watch DA because JA is so hot! :)

Russ, are you the guy that is "decked" out with firearms in your house? If it is you, please check out my post about gun shows please :)

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
so, the kids are now ringing the bell instantaneously. I was reading my email and had about 2 sentences left, and the kid outside was ringing the doorbell repeatly, I got so pissed, I was going to open that door and yell at that brat, but then its a little girl dressed up as a telly tubby! ;)

fake

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yea, they might be brats .. but you know you had a blast trick or treating with your friends when you were one (or may still be). Be a nice guy and don't ruin someone's night ..

Apr 5, 2000
I like your signature. Funny how you responded to Russ' post, despite what is said in your sig.

And nice private message:

<< yeah, i f*cking hate rascist assholes, like you, I'll be sure to leave a message &quot;RaGingBITCH from anandtech hates you)&quot;

Now f*ck off, you must spend all your time roaming these forums looking for the perfect time for me to come back so you can actually do something with your f*cking pathetic life. Stay in your cheap house, eat SPAM, and wish you had the good things, because you'll never get them f*cking bitch.
>>

First off, you haven't a clue what race or gender I am. And I have yet to call you &quot;slanted eyes&quot; or &quot;beloved patriot&quot; or any other derogatory, racist name. Once you show everyone proof that I did it would be nice if you didn't categorize me as a racist. (BTW, learn to spell racist right)

Second, what does a cheap house, eating spam, and wishing I had good things have to do with me? If you want to attack me personally go right ahead - don't be a little bitch and do it in a private message. Be a man about it and do it in public. You can't even act your age and yet you talk $hit up and down the block. Real nice.

Apr 5, 2000
You have me confused with your mother.

If you're going to act all tough and like an ignorant ahole in your private messages, why dont you say it out loud where everyone can see the real you instead of being a coward and having to say it in a private message? You want to call me a racist, a f*cking bitch (among other things) then do it where everyone can see what an @$$ you are. Otherwise, quit pm-ing me your ignorant, 3 year old babble.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
The kids always scream: Mommy, mommy! The ugly man scares me. :(

Like I'm Frank'n Furter or something. I would never wear black nylons on Hallowe'en. That night screams red nylons! :p

I Can Make You A Man (Tim Curry as Frank'n Furter)