Are you addicted to anandtech?

ttown

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2003

Are you addicted to Anandtech or other forums?

I mostly check out hotdeals, FW, TB and others.

I'm home today doing chores... my laptop is on... and I just noticed that I've checked hotdeals about 20 times today.
I keep thinking that I may be missing some hot-deal.

Wierd thing is... I'm not really in the market for anything.

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Malak
I'm not addicted, just here to neff.

And you are doing it poorly. Only 1 'f', and technicly it should be in all caps.

Oh, and I am so addicted that I wrote a Private Message Database. Smalll little 1000 PM limit.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Let's see... 95% or more of the shows on tv are crap. I finished almost all of the projects I had for today. What else is there to do at the moment??

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Ever since I upgraded from my old POS computer I've been playing more computer games and less internet, so not really addicted any more.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by: Evadman
Originally posted by: Malak
I'm not addicted, just here to neff.

And you are doing it poorly. Only 1 'f', and technicly it should be in all caps.

Here it is spelled with 2 f's. And I am doing a great job of it. My first day back I posted in 50+ topics within 24 hours, with more than one post per topic. I'm going to neff so much you'll call it malak. At least for a couple weeks anyway. Then I will be permabanned, so sayeth the mods.

Oct 4, 2004
Yeah, I rely on this place for jokes, weird news stories and nice, easy entertainment.

Go to Off-Topic, open 10 threads in tabs. After done reading the 10 tabs, refresh Off-Topic index.
Repeat until eyes/arms feel heavy.