Are You A Pirate Werewolf? - Forum Game 16 - *Wolves Win!*

PenguinPower

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2002
General Game Rules
Please read carefully, some are different from the usual.

• For this game, death reveals the player’s role.
• Each game day, players must vote to lynch another player or vote no lynch. Unvotes are not necessary, and no votes are not allowed.
• A tied lynch will result in multiple lynches.
• The Day cycle will end at 8:30pm CT the day after the Night cycle has ended. The Night cycle will end at 12:30pm CT following the end of the Day cycle.
• You may chat in the thread at night, but no lynch votes made at night will count. Exception: if you will be away the following day IRL, you can specify a pre-vote, in this case send the vote to me as a PM.
• Be active. If you fail to act for 2 days in a row, you will be removed for inactivity.
• Do not quote a PM from me to prove a role, real or fake.
• Do not communicate outside of the game with other players, except as specifically allowed per your role.
• See "Special rules" below for rules specific to this game.

Players:
DixyCrat
Charmonium the Townie
akenbennu
Chiropteran the Townie
A Casual Fitz the Alpha Werewolf
Storma the Townie
mafia the One-Shot Vigilante
schneiderguy
JujuFish
LightRider the Doctor
glenn1
Bubbles the Townie
Krazy4Real the Cop

Last edited:

PenguinPower

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2002
Special Rules:

Roles will be determined by random number generation. Mod will pick 7 random numbers which correlate to varying scenarios meaning some roles below may be included, there may be multiple of one role, or some roles will not exist.

Roles:

Werewolves

Alpha Wolf- Each night the Alpha Wolf picks a villager to kill by eating. If the Alpha is killed, this power passes down to the next werewolf, etc until all werewolves are killed. Has access to chatroom with other werewolf roles. Appears as an innocent to the Cop.

Werewolf Roleblocker - Each night phase, you may attempt to block another player from performing their own action (if any).

Werewolf - Has access to chatroom with other werewolf roles. If the Alpha Wolf is killed, his power will pass to a werewolf.

GOOD VILLAGERS

Townie – No special role. Use your vote wisely.

Cop- Once at night, you may investigate a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Werewolf or No Result. Depending on the scenario there may be multiple cops and some Cops may only be able to utilize their night action once. This will be made clear to the player receiving the role.

Town Doctor - Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being nightkilled by PMing the mod. Depending on the scenario there may be multiple Doctors and some Doctors may only be able to utilize their night action once. This will be made clear to the player receiving the role.

Vigilante- Each night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill. Depending on the scenario there may be multiple Vigilantes and some Vigilantes may only be able to utilize their night action once. This will be made clear to the player receiving the role.

Innocent Child - At the start of Day 1, the moderator of the game will announce you as an Innocent Child, confirming you as town.

Town Mason - You are confirmed town to your mason partner(s) and vice versa. Has a chat with fellow Masons

Town Roleblocker - Each night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action at night if they have one. Depending on the scenario there may be multiple Roleblockers and some Roleblockers may only be able to utilize their night action once. This will be made clear to the player receiving the role.

Third Party

Serial Killer - Pregame you must choose to be either Immune to Investigation or Immune to 1 Nightkill. Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to nightkill. Wins if she/he is the last player alive.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
In and out and in and out and . . . . i'm in.

Are you in yet?

Yes, I'm in.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
I just noticed. The title says 'are you are werewolf.' It sounds like it was supposed to be 'are you arghhh werewolf.' Or IOW are you a pirate werewolf. ;)

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Sent out pm's to all of the people on my list. There are probably a few missing since I may not have included everyone who was signed up for the last game. So if I missed you or there's someone who should be included in the list please let me know.

akenbennu ; Krazy4Real ; PenguinPower ; Possessed Freak ; schneiderguy

A Casual Fitz ; BW86 ; DaTT ; Elevenpog ; HamburgerBoy

Agent11 ; drum ; rasczak ; Red Squirrel ; sandorski

Ashenor ; Cerpin Taxt ; MonKENy ; psyjsay ; Storma

LightRider ; ALIVE ; DixyCrat ; PenguinPower ; Jujufish ;

Bubbleawsome ; Chiropteran ; mafia ; akenbennu ; Krazy4real ;

glenn1 ; Storma ;

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
smiley_battingeyes.gif

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
It looks like we have 9 so far.

dixy, moi, akenbennu, chiro, fitz, mafia, schneiderguy, Juju, Storma

Not counting Penguino

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
We need at least one more person in order to have one for each available role and ideally, 3 more people so we can have an extra townie and an extra wolfie.

PenguinPower

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2002
We need at least one more person in order to have one for each available role and ideally, 3 more people so we can have an extra townie and an extra wolfie.

I need at least twelve or the stats tables that assigns roles won't be balanced.

PenguinPower

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2002
LOL. :)

That's 13. But everyone who wants to play is welcome. :)

Actually, I'm going to close it. 13 is the ideal number for this variant. Day 1 will start at 12:30pm UTC-5 and run 36 hours until 8:30pm UTC-5.

Bah! I counted Storma twice. Damn you for making me do that. Looking for one more.

Last edited:

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Actually, I'm going to close it. 13 is the ideal number for this variant. Day 1 will start at 12:30pm UTC-5 and run 36 hours until 8:30pm UTC-5.
Bummer. Maybe we could adapt the game to the number of players? Not this time, but next?