Are you a chair breaker? Breaker of chairs!

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
I've busted 2 folding chairs and 2 dinner-table chairs in the last 2 or 3 months. Its because I like to lean back while at the computer, and eventually the backlegs snap and i fall. Quite Fun. I had a reclining office chair a few years back that i busted, but I had the help of a 2nd person (my gf).

On a side note, say the word chair over and over.. its a funny word to say. Pronounce it chare.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
i broke my office chair two days ago :(

i need to epoxy it back together

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
We had a guy at work who broke 3 or 4 chairs in the lunch room in the 1 year that I worked there. Wasn't overweight or anything. CHairs just gave out and he would drop the ground and we'd all crack up. Theres nothing much funnier then someone breaking a chair.

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
Oh! I almost forgot. The office chair I'm sitting in is missing one arm. I snapped the material holding to the base.

Vilica

Jul 27, 2002
Funniest broken chair story I've ever witnessed. Playing poker with some buddies, in the middle of dealing out a game. Suddenly, -crack-, guy's chair breaks and collapses to the floor. First words out of his mouth, "Where's my cards?"

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Nohr
Originally posted by: TallBill
I had a reclining office chair a few years back that i busted, but I had the help of a 2nd person (my gf).
lol, I won't ask. :p

No questions needed. Evening festivities were slightly postponed.