Are we there yet part duh.....?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Yes, he whined that people were saying mean things to him during the Juneteenth rally which he had the temerity to show up at after saying he was unconcerned about the 1/6 rioters because they are "patriotic Americans" but would have been very concerned had they been BLM protestors. How dare people seek to hold him accountable for the things he actually said.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
It should be about as socially acceptable to be a Republican as a KKK member, now that they have gone full fascist with vote suppression.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002

Looks more and more like the US is turning on vermin as the contagion they are, or so I can hope. We create what we fear and the hunger for power at any cost is impotence.
I know that's what CNN article implies, but I'm not certain why he was actually booed. I'm not getting my hopes up.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Yes, he whined that people were saying mean things to him during the Juneteenth rally which he had the temerity to show up at after saying he was unconcerned about the 1/6 rioters because they are "patriotic Americans" but would have been very concerned had they been BLM protestors. How dare people seek to hold him accountable for the things he actually said.
Funny, everyone else there saw that he had no clothes.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Wasn't he also the only one to say anything publicly against making Juneteenth a federal holiday? It's like the GOP Senators taking credit for the stimulus they voted against.

Reactions: cytg111
Mar 11, 2004
Um, he got booed at an event celebrating freeing of slaves after he demonized black people. I think its a testament to the difference between the white supremacists he constantly defends and everyone else that he wasn't fucking beaten to death as we've seen over and over that white supremacists would absolutely murder given the opportunity.

They should just call him Ron Dickhead because that's what he is.