Question are there apps to overclock ram?

%Gtrx%temp%

Jan 8, 2022
hey everyone, please tell me if there is any ram overclocking software that i can use? Thanks :)

(i dont think you need more info, if you do ill be happy to reply :) )

DrMrLordX

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
There is for AMD platforms. It's called DRAM Memory Calculator:

Not the easiest thing in the world to use, but it is better than tweaking settings at random. You will also need a copy of Thaiphoon Burner. The free trial mode will work for you. There is no similar utility for Intel systems.

You might get more/better responses in the appropriate forum:

Reactions: Markfw

Hotrod2go

Nov 17, 2021
If your on AMD platform with Ryzen series processors, I'd be cautious using DRAM calculator purely for the reason that bios updates can thwart the settings v1.7.3 of that app can predict with its tweaking options. The author of that app has not updated for quite some time now. I know, I use to be on Zen+ & its predictions for an OC setting did not work well.

DrMrLordX

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
If your on AMD platform with Ryzen series processors, I'd be cautious using DRAM calculator purely for the reason that bios updates can thwart the settings v1.7.3 of that app can predict with its tweaking options. The author of that app has not updated for quite some time now. I know, I use to be on Zen+ & its predictions for an OC setting did not work well.

Yeah curious as to why 1usmus hasn't updated it recently. It worked really well on my 3900x with b-die.