Are the people that constantly talk about the inequality of their race are secret closet racists?

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
What a stupid question. As a Asian dude, I know how unequal the races are and how much my people had to suffer. But oh no, Mr WHITE doesn't let me do that.

Rapidskies

Golden Member
May 27, 2003
You indeed presented a great argument to support your hypothesis, so let me counter with:
!!!

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Whade
You indeed presented a great argument to support your hypothesis, so let me counter with: !!!
It's a question, and you can look at the forum to see the threads and the people that started it.

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
I'm prejudiced against all races, including my own ::D i hate all races equally!

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Vonkhan
I'm prejudiced against all races, including my own ::D i hate all races equally!

ME too, the only race i love is my immediate family

:beer:

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
Originally posted by: MailBoxHead
Originally posted by: CT2TXtech
Originally posted by: Vonkhan

ME too, the only race i love is my immediate family

What race is your family?

Elf.

LOL,
no thats your boyfriend. My race looks just like my Avatar

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
What a stupid question. As a Asian dude, I know how unequal the races are and how much my people had to suffer. But oh no, Mr WHITE doesn't let me do that.

Blame an entire race of people for... whatever... when 99% of them had nothing to do with any of it!

Not racist, ...no!

Maetryx

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
YAIMARTYAT

(Yet another I'm more anti-racist that you are thread)
rolleye.gif

veggiefrog

Jan 4, 2004

do what? be a secret closet racist? or bitch about inequality?

(somehow i dont think it's "Mr. White" not letting u as much as ppl generally disliking whiners.....)