Are the muslims in Antwerp guilty or innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Link

I was saddened to hear that Muslims in Antwerp were wanting Jews to be gassed just as I'm saddened that Americans want the U.S. govt to intervene in the middle east. Israel loved the Egyptian handmaiden's son, didn't he? Israel wasn't meant to be a State because the tribe of Judah isn't supposed to collectively act like a state.. they're more civilized than that.

Anyway...

I'm not sure if these muslims are guilty or innocent of a crime under common law since they don't have the ability to reason and since they're acting collectively.

Are these muslims innocent or guilty in your view?

Pretend you're the jury (even though I realize they may use a civil law system in Europe).

What would you rule if you were the judge and the jury rendered a guilty verdict?

I don't know what I'd do, because I believe in the free market. At the same time, these people aren't geared for civil society because they probably can't even be educated. However, nothing the EU could do would work. I believe union (over liberty and national sovereignty) is the problem.

That said, this illustrates how (inter)national unions actually increase immigration of the uncivil to places that were once more civil. Under a "pure democracy", most of them could be pushed out with less violence occurring.

Apr 27, 2012
I applaud you OP for posting this article, this is an important issue that needs to be discussed.

Its very disgusting how these radical Muslims could call for Jews to be gassed

Everyone has free speech so even these people have the right to criticize any religion but what there doing is advocating murder and that people take action against Jews. It is because of this I believe they are guilty and should be locked up.

With the rise of radical Islam in Europe and the far left extremists teaming up with them there could be more severe action against Jews

I completely agree on your last point because with the EU its a union first and freedom is lost with this which is why it should be abolished. As well the union does increase immigration of the uncivil, just look at radical Islamists coming into Europe in massive numbers.

The EU needs to be abolished and Europe would be a lot better off

the DRIZZLE

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2007
I don't believe in hate speech laws. However, I do believe in calling out idiots when I see them and I've seen plenty of disgusting thinks at Pro-Palestinian protests over the years both in person and online.

Status
Not open for further replies.