Are the Bros going to go after AOC?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I had no idea AOC's endorsement had any value. Joe Rogan simply blows me away, when did he become a political heavyweight?
Really weird fractures, though it probably makes sense to someone that's wrapped up in the fine political details.

Feb 4, 2009
I had no idea AOC's endorsement had any value. Joe Rogan simply blows me away, when did he become a political heavyweight?
Really weird fractures, though it probably makes sense to someone that's wrapped up in the fine political details.

Agreed, I see a lot of Joe Rogan talk but I had no idea he’s so big.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Agreed, I see a lot of Joe Rogan talk but I had no idea he’s so big.
Apparently the issue is over puberty blockers for children, and allowing men in women's sports. I have no serious issue with running womens sports, but fucking up children with drugs should be a crime.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
She's popular with young liberals, who are starting to vote, mostly because of her influence.
I did not know Joe Rogan had influence. I thought he was just a talk show host.

Feb 4, 2009
Apparently the issue is over puberty blockers for children, and allowing men in women's sports. I have no serious issue with running womens sports, but fucking up children with drugs should be a crime.

that’s a complicated subject which I feel has been super politicized.
I suspect the overwhelming majority of kids on these drugs are either:
Children who will never be normal functioning people and I’ve heard some parents want to keep the kids small so as they age they can deal with the child as they the adult ages, as in they need to be able to lift the child to provide care.
or legit biologically both sex type kids.