Are Romney and Bibi Anti Semites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Since they want to rule Jews through deception, doesn't that make them Anti-Semites or since they want to rule everyone then are they simply tools? I was thinking they're just Anti-Semitic tools like George Washington (he's called "the sword") and FDR (and myself) were and still are. I HATE myself for being Washington and FDR!

Anyway, I believe that they want to combine the American and Israeli States and that will do little more than oppress their subjects. They'll wind up oppressing the Jews (>5% of the American population and only 25% of the Israeli population) the most though.:(

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Semi related. I think it would have been better to make Israel somewhere in the center of the USA, they would have been completely surrounded by the most powerful nation in the world. If they didn't like that idea, we could have given them Puerto Rico or something.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Who wants to rule jews through deception? Is this your own conspiracy theory, or did Aliens tell you to say this?

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Since they want to rule Jews through deception, doesn't that make them Anti-Semites or since they want to rule everyone then are they simply tools? I was thinking they're just Anti-Semitic tools like George Washington (he's called "the sword") and FDR (and myself) were and still are. I HATE myself for being Washington and FDR!

Anyway, I believe that they want to combine the American and Israeli States and that will do little more than oppress their subjects. They'll wind up oppressing the Jews (>5% of the American population and only 25% of the Israeli population) the most though.:(

So, you're admitting that you're an anti-Semite?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
So, you're admitting that you're an anti-Semite?
Not really. Thank you.:)

Who wants to rule jews through deception? Is this your own conspiracy theory, or did Aliens tell you to say this?
It's the truth.

Most people want to rule the true blue minority through deception, but it will take a Rothschildian NWO tool like Bibi to make it happen I guess. Perhaps Benedict XVI and/or the Illuminati is using his ruling ass, I don't know. Maybe the Knights' Templar regrouped. In any event, Bibi is trying to use the state to control Jews, but he'll wind up crashing it. True Jews are too kind and civil to want to gat down all those innocent brown Arabs and Africans.

Last edited:

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
In MHO, Netanyuhu and Romney are just shameless opportunists. Why blame it on any given religion? As shameless greed and political opportunism is deeply ingrained in human nature.

As Anarchist420 always manages to ask the wrong questions. What next, Anarchist, will you next ask, if Roman emperor Nero was more infused with with Jeffersonian values or Hamiltonian values?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.