Are discussions about weed banned?

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
It's been a long time since I posted, well except for popping my head in the other day. I know for certain back in the day "drug" discussions were off the map. Which was sad. I'm guessing they still are. Or is there even a sliver of hope that weed wouldn't be viewed as a drug thread? Probably not I'm guessing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Doper, you're banned . . . pauses while deep inhaling sound is heard in the background, followed by a smoke cloud of what we can only assume is a herbal cigarette . . . wait, what was I just saying?

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Posting in a weed thread. ;)

http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F04%2Freefermadness-7.jpg

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Sold trash bags fulla weeds on every bay area ghetto in Jaguars and and Mercedes wit pimp niccaz :D 60 gallon trash bags full .... from coke dealers with houses full of rooms with nothing but yellow lights beaming out every room, good taimez.

Smoked it for only a few years though, shit destroys your lungs dont do it.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
Sold trash bags fulla weeds on every bay area ghetto in Jaguars and and Mercedes wit pimp niccaz :D

60 gallon trash bags full .... from coke dealers with houses full of rooms with nothing but yellow lights beaming out every room, good taimez.

Smoked it for only a few years though, shit destroys your lungs dont do it.
Pretty sure you shouldn't smoke the entire bag at a time.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Unless its the "weed" that grows all over the midwest along every roadside and rest stop. You can smoke an entire duffle bag and not get high, I tried.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
You might want to revisit what pot actually looks like.

At the time I was familiar with what pot looked like. I was no expert by any means. But I was 16 coming back with my parents from a trip out west and we stopped at a rest area somewhere in ohio I think. I went to walk the dog and at the edge of the rest area was "weed." I was shocked it was everywhere, driving down the highway I could see it everywhere. We stayed at a KOA and I snuck out and filed my duffle bag with the "Weed." Got back and was severely disappointed.

Later I learned of industrial hemp.

20170510-102947-0-81922.jpg

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
At the time I was familiar with what pot looked like.

I know you didn't mean it to sound like it but, yeah, it hasn't changed what it looks like much lol. Well maybe up close in terms of bud structure and size etc but not from a distance. With industrial hemp you might as well have been smoking dandelions.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Legalize it, tax the crap out of it but I would prefer that my 16 y.o. doesn't have access to it just like alcohol.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Legalize it, tax the crap out of it but I would prefer that my 16 y.o. doesn't have access to it just like alcohol.
Sort of agree. I don't know bout tax the crap out of it. Unless the legal market for it competes price wise with the black market then you aren't going to get rid of a lot of the black market. Indeed simply legalising and taxing the crap out of it is a good way to grow the black market imho. I agree with taxing it and using the revenue for drug education and rehab programs. But the rate at which you tax it has to be carefully monitored. Also your 16 year old does have access to it just like alcohol either if it's legal or not for the most part. Only way to remove access would be to become a Draconian state about it like Singapore. A better idea would be a reasonable drug education program for schools that talks about the dangers of all drugs in a reasonable level headed way. Kids aren't stupid. Well ok yes they are, but you get what I mean ;-)

Reactions: TurtleCrusher

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
It's been a long time since I posted, well except for popping my head in the other day. I know for certain back in the day "drug" discussions were off the map. Which was sad. I'm guessing they still are. Or is there even a sliver of hope that weed wouldn't be viewed as a drug thread? Probably not I'm guessing.

Maybe Jesus can fill the gaping chasm that you are trying to fill with drugs and gay sex.

Reactions: clamum

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
My only suggestion with legalizing is it not be sold in stores except for medical reasons. You want it, you grow it. Or a friend can give it to you. Horrible idea you say? That's what DCs law is now.

As a result, it is legal for a person who is at least 21 years old to:
  • Possess two ounces or less of marijuana;
  • Transfer one ounce or less of marijuana to another person who is at least 21 years old, so long as there is no payment made or any other type of exchange of goods or services;
  • Cultivate within their residence up to six marijuana plants, no more than three of which are mature;
  • Possess marijuana-related drug paraphernalia – such as bongs, cigarette rolling papers, and cigar wrappers – that is associated with one ounce or less of marijuana; or
  • Use marijuana on private property.
https://mpdc.dc.gov/marijuana

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
My only suggestion with legalizing is it not be sold in stores except for medical reasons. You want it, you grow it. Or a friend can give it to you. Horrible idea you say? That's what DCs law is now.

yes this is a horrible idea because users just end up with low grade shit because they're not professionals.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

Different times, different leader of the mod squad. As with the indiscriminate wholesale banning of coupons in Hot Deals, this was never a policy with which I agreed. Times have changed, but one thing remains constant . . . posters who don't take the time to eliminate unwelcome Tapatalk spam from their posts are careless ninnies who should be mercilessly mocked.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Do you think he will if I ask nicely enough?

***OFFICIAL*** Seriously, turn off your Tapatalk spam option. ***CONFIRMED***

Perknose
Forum Director

Reactions: Ns1

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Perk, you're gonna run him off again.

:p

As far as my 16 y.o. is concerned, it is a Draconian state. His Mom will beat his ass into next year. :D