Are demographics changing the "solid south"

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Hey cybersage, how's that campaign to get me in trouble for 'spreading disinformation' going? I gave it a couple days and i haven't seen a msg in my inbox yet.

Edit: LOLOLOLOLOLOL Totally missed this:

BACKFIRE

Do you like your crow medium rare or well done? You eat it so often, I am sure you have a favorite cooking style.

Children these days, thinking large letters mean they are automatically right. What next, you are going to use that very mature word "pwn" or such? Maybe you will use "l337 5p34k" and show us just how really cool you are. :rolleyes:

Now go back to playing your xbox games, where you actually think you accomplish something.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Do you like your crow medium rare or well done? You eat it so often, I am sure you have a favorite cooking style.

Children these days, thinking large letters mean they are automatically right. What next, you are going to use that very mature word "pwn" or such? Maybe you will use "l337 5p34k" and show us just how really cool you are. :rolleyes:

Now go back to playing your xbox games, where you actually think you accomplish something.

Now you're reaching at straws, in what way do i even remotely use anything close to stupid as 'leet speak'.

You got owned hard, deal with it. I can't believe you were so stupid enough to think you could get me in trouble for 'misinformation'. You could cherry pick the most retarded admin on the INTERNET (not just anandtech) and they would never go for that. You conservatives live in an alternate reality. Conservativism is truly a mental disease.

Funny how you were talking about incompetence, you should see your own logic/posting. THAT is incompetence. And congrats on making my sig. It's the conservative wall of shame.

Look how stupid you are. This is hilarious.

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Still laughing at you. Total thread backfire on you. This is great. Look at your incompetence. Just look at it.

You are easily amused. Are you still pretending I did not easily show the DNC is a bunch of racists? That is silly, but not unexpected from you.

Your racist DNC is calling you...they want to give you your next talking point, since you failed with this one. Best run to your masters.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
You are easily amused. Are you still pretending I did not easily show the DNC is a bunch of racists? That is silly, but not unexpected from you.

Your racist DNC is calling you...they want to give you your next talking point, since you failed with this one. Best run to your masters.

No, but you did think you could get me in trouble for spreading 'misinformation' and it backfired exponentially when an admin told you to shut the fuck up.

It's so beautiful :awe:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
No, but you did think you could get me in trouble for spreading 'misinformation' and it backfired exponentially when an admin told you to shut the fuck up.

It's so beautiful :awe:

Quote an admin telling me to shut up. Please do it, or admit you are a liar. Then after I soundly prove you are a liar, you can go back to pretending the DNC is not a racist org.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Quote an admin telling me to shut up. Please do it, or admit you are a liar. Then after I soundly prove you are a liar, you can go back to pretending the DNC is not a racist org.

Ever heard of figurative speech? Here's another one: the admin bitch slapped you. No not literally. You idiot.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Ever heard of figurative speech? Here's another one: the admin bitch slapped you. No not literally. You idiot.

Focus, man, focus. Oh wait...you need 1337 5p34k to understand. Phokus man, phokus...

What admin figuratively bitch slapped me in this thread? Quote him doing it. Come on, prove your point or admit you are a liar.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Focus, man, focus. Oh wait...you need 1337 5p34k to understand. Phokus man, phokus...

What admin figuratively bitch slapped me in this thread? Quote him doing it. Come on, prove your point or admit you are a liar.

Oh really? Then try this on for size, DrPizza basically called you fucking retarded:

cybrsage: the posters in this thread have demonstrated that the Republicans were and ARE using racism to their advantage. They have provided links - which you demanded. You appear to be attempting to turn the table by claiming the Democrats were and ARE a racist party. You have failed to back up this claim. I don't think you need to bother with the past - any twit knows that in the past each of the parties was racist. (Well, except you; you needed proof, though anyone with reasonable intelligence who has spent any amount of time online would recognize the quote as being from wikipedia, and anyone with half a brain who really cared where the quote came from would be able to google it in less time than it took to distract from the conversation with that entire little 4th grade quarreling over posting a link and failure.)

What I/we're asking for is for YOU to back up your claim that the Democrat Party is currently using racist strategies. They've ALREADY backed up their claim that the RNC is using/attempting to use racist strategies.

I was being pretty nice in my figurative description of what he said, but if you want a LITERAL interpretation of his post: You're dumber than a twit.

LOOK AT YOU GET SO MAD LOL :awe:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Oh really? Then try this on for size, DrPizza basically called you fucking retarded.

I knew you were going to use the NORMAL USER POST by him and pretend it was a mod post. You are so lame, you fell right into it.

NO MOD CALLED ME OUT FOR ANYTHING. He was posting as a normal user.

Now be a man and admit you are wrong.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I knew you were going to use the NORMAL USER POST by him and pretend it was a mod post. You are so lame, you fell right into it.

NO MOD CALLED ME OUT FOR ANYTHING. He was posting as a normal user.

Now be a man and admit you are wrong.

LOL, are you fucking retarded? If i violated the "NO POSTING DISINFOMRATION RULE", do you think he would have let that slide and chastized you with a 'NORMAL USER POST'?

HAHAHA, oh my god, this is so god damned hilarious, you keep on digging your own hole deeper. :awe: Look at how mad you are!

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
LOL, are you fucking retarded? If i violated the "NO POSTING DISINFOMRATION RULE", do you think he would have let that slide and chastized you with a 'NORMAL USER POST'?

HAHAHA, oh my god, this is so god damned hilarious, you keep on digging your own hole deeper. :awe: Look at how mad you are!

No mod said anything to me in this thread. Time for you to say you were wrong.

Calling them out as mods, inferring their member posts are reflective of their moderator positions, etc, is verboten.

A moderator post is required to be signed by the moderator as indication that they are posting as a moderator. The absence of their moderator signature indicates the post is a member post.

Administrator Idontcare
http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=32896452&postcount=198

In fact, calling him out as a mod is forbidden. You had better say you did not know this rule quickly and say you were wrong for doing it, as a moderator has already said it is something you are NOT allowed to do.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
No mod said anything to me in this thread. Time for you to say you were wrong.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=32896452&postcount=198

In fact, calling him out as a mod is forbidden. You had better say you did not know this rule quickly and say you were wrong for doing it, as a moderator has already said it is something you are NOT allowed to do.

I didn't 'call him out'. He's a moderator. He saw my post and your post and came to the conclusion that your post was dumb. That implicitly says that he didn't think i posted 'misinformation'. Otherwise, he would have put on his mod hat and sent me a pm or worse (which he obviously didn't). Are you really going to argue that a mod posting as a 'regular poster' would just let rule breaking free if he saw it? Hahahaha, you're so stupid. Use some god damned logic for once in your life.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I didn't 'call him out'. He's a moderator. He saw my post and your post and came to the conclusion that your post was dumb. That implicitly says that he didn't think i posted 'misinformation'. Otherwise, he would have put on his mod hat and sent me a pm or worse (which he obviously didn't). Are you really going to argue that a mod posting as a 'regular poster' would just let rule breaking free if he saw it? Hahahaha, you're so stupid. Use some god damned logic for once in your life.

You most certainly did call him out as a moderator. You may remember this post:

Oh really? Then try this on for size, DrPizza basically called you fucking retarded:

cybrsage: the posters in this thread have demonstrated that the Republicans were and ARE using racism to their advantage. They have provided links - which you demanded. You appear to be attempting to turn the table by claiming the Democrats were and ARE a racist party. You have failed to back up this claim. I don't think you need to bother with the past - any twit knows that in the past each of the parties was racist. (Well, except you; you needed proof, though anyone with reasonable intelligence who has spent any amount of time online would recognize the quote as being from wikipedia, and anyone with half a brain who really cared where the quote came from would be able to google it in less time than it took to distract from the conversation with that entire little 4th grade quarreling over posting a link and failure.)

What I/we're asking for is for YOU to back up your claim that the Democrat Party is currently using racist strategies. They've ALREADY backed up their claim that the RNC is using/attempting to use racist strategies.

You 100% did call him out as a mod, inferring his member post is indicative of his moderator position. It was quite obviously posting as a regular user since the absense of his moderator signature indicates the post is a regular post.

Time to just admit you are wrong, that you were ignorant of this information, and that you put your foot deeply down your own throat. There is no way you can lie yourself out of this one.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
You most certainly did call him out as a moderator. You may remember this post:

You 100% did call him out as a mod, inferring his member post is indicative of his moderator position. It was quite obviously posting as a regular user since the absense of his moderator signature indicates the post is a regular post.

Time to just admit you are wrong, that you were ignorant of this information, and that you put your foot deeply down your own throat. There is no way you can lie yourself out of this one.

He's a mod. Durrr, don't try to argue the point. But you're also implying that he's apparently derelict in his duties and didn't put on his mod hat when i 'obviously' broke the rules with 'misinformation'.

Oh and speaking of which, since DrPizza is not the mod that you contacted, how is that little quest of yours going?

Just admit you're too stupid to be allowed to breed and get on with it.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
He's a mod.

Calling them out as mods, inferring their member posts are reflective of their moderator positions, etc, is verboten. - Administrator Idontcare

You continue to defend your violation of this rule. That is stupid.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Calling them out as mods, inferring their member posts are reflective of their moderator positions, etc, is verboten. - Administrator Idontcare

You continue to defend your violation of this rule. That is stupid.

No, what's stupid is the fact that for 2 days, no admin contacted me about violating any rules about 'misinformation', but you keep hanging to that. Again, how's that little quest of yours going? Of course you won't answer that because you know you looking incredibly fucking retarded going down that road. Are all the mods taking a siesta in mexico or something?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

Yes, you absolutely did violate the rule Idontcare quite clearly articulate. Time to man up and say you are wrong.

But yes, Idontcare is taking a break. Had you read the forum annoucement, you would know this.

Last post I will make about you eating an entire murder of crows...and then pretending you did not. Back to the thread topic and showing the DNC is just as racist as everyone claims the GOP is.

Last edited: