Are decent jansport backpacks just too expensive??

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
Example:
Fusion $100
Amoeba $60
Air Jam $75

When i say decent, i mean with comfortable straps...(that airlift crap or whatever)

~fatbaby

pinoy

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2000
they're expensive alright, but based on experience, its worth it. Try getting cheap ones, i.e., trinity, avenger, etc.

yOyOYoo

Mar 21, 2001
jansport backpacks have lifetime warranties. I remember as a kid, the zippers of the backpack would always mess up (don't you hate when that happens?) so I would just send the backpack back to jansport, and they would replace it with a new one.

once it took them so long to send me one back based on warranty that I called and complained...and they sent me another one free. wow hot deal.

Milhouse99

Banned
Jul 11, 2001
I have a Jansport that has nice straps...lots of pockets/openings and is very heavyduty...dark blue colored too...love it, only like $20 b/c it was on clearance.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Costco has a great Jansport right now for a damn good price.. just can't remember which. :(

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
I bought the one at costco ($30)...its ok...cept they dont make that anymore...+the zipper on that is crap...but it was an older model that didnt have that oval shape the newer ones have...oh and i just bought "air vapor" with cd-player space, "air lift", and headphone out for $65 at some samsonite store...it retails for $80...

What about those timberland packs? i heard they're pretty good...
how long has jansport been around anyways??

~fatbaby