Are American voters actually just stupid? A new poll suggests the answer may be “yes”

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Hilarious analysis.

How's the billionaire globalist doing in draining the swamp by hiring fellow billionaires and failing at everything his aides touch while he's busy golfing and dreaming of incesting up Ivanka?

Keep on keepin' on, clown.

I wouldn't put it past Grand Chief Orange Dildo to scratch out an executive order making incest totally and brilliantly legal in the US. He really needs a legit excuse to sex up his own daughter, and he certainly won't sign anything that doesn't directly benefit himself. I do think thoughts of porking his daughter consume him for some hours every day of his life; and he probably feels no shame about this, because he is a filthy POS.

I mean, if you have the mentality to actually bring this up 2 or 3 times in public, what must be going through your head in private?

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Hilarious analysis.

How's the billionaire globalist doing in draining the swamp by hiring fellow billionaires and failing at everything his aides touch while he's busy golfing and dreaming of incesting up Ivanka?

Keep on keepin' on, clown.

Perhaps you're hostility is born from voting twice for a community organizer from Kenya who screwed up healthcare. Oh wait - you're not American.

eyeroll.gif

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Perhaps you're hostility is born from voting twice for a community organizer from Kenya who screwed up healthcare. Oh wait - you're not American.

eyeroll.gif

Ah yes.

P2B2jEL.jpg

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

eyeroll.gif

Plenty of reasons to like obama or not like him but kenya? Seriously? That's a dog and pony show for people with less than 2 brain cells.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You'll have to forgive FDC. He doesn't have the brains to debate on logic so he reverts to right wing Tourette's.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
tell me, how exactly did Russia swing the election? that is what you are saying isnt it?

If you voted for Trump because you thought Hillary was running a pedo ring out of a pizza parlor or that she sold uranium to Russians, then you voted based on Russian lies. So, there you go.

This isn't difficult.

I'm not saying this is a significant number of votes, but it's the very non-controversial understanding of the issue.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Trump has been President for 3 months.
What has he accomplished? Cannot regret what has not been done. It's going to take action before he turns sour.

He's done stuff.
Its been ineffectual or banned, but he has done things.