Archlord is now 100% free

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
It's been free for a while because it sucks bad. The population in AL is worse then Vangaurd believe it or not. Oh and it doesn't support wide screen resolutions.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Drift3r
It's been free for a while because it sucks bad. The population in AL is worse then Vangaurd believe it or not. Oh and it doesn't support wide screen resolutions.

Yeah, GFW magazine gave it a really bad score. May be worth a try for free though.

coloumb

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: gorcorps

Yeah, GFW magazine gave it a really bad score. May be worth a try for free though.

I would only try it if you have absolutely nothing else to do with your time. :)

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: gorcorps

It's not really free in that you have to buy the download or box version. They don't have a trial version you can download which then turns into a "free version" if you decide to stick around.

Modelworks

Lifer
Feb 22, 2007
I played the beta , its enough to know its a nothing to see here, move along, stereotypical mmorpg.

icyxwindz

Jul 24, 2002
wow, maybe ill play just for the heck of it. but common a archlord that last for 3 weeks. i don't think that was a smart choice, make ppl grind like a madman and if u do reach archlord u lose it haha.