Appeals Court Rules House Committee Can Access Trump's Taxes

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
That guy's willful ignorance is just getting more and more ridiculous.

It’s that mentality that if republicans are corrupt then so are all democrats. He can’t fathom for a single second that any of the “lefties” on this board or democrats in general, don’t want anyone on “their” team to be corrupt. If there were ever a mandatory audit of every representatives taxes and it took out (due to finding illegal tax activity) half of the Dems and only one Republican, I’d support their removal 100%. But I don’t put party before the law or the people.

• Love
Reactions: hal2kilo

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Joe is a chump and actually paid some taxes.

They'll also find, I'm pretty sure, that he's actually the "poorest" person to have won the presidency, at the time he won it.

His salary has actually been his government salary for all the years, and I don't think he had anything like book deals, that were the one thing that actually first made Obama's wealth, because they didn't have much else before he stepped into the Senate...but it was all very quick.

I'm sure he gets paid well for talks, but I don't think he does it like most of them do, or has ever commanded those nutzo $250k fees to pay Bill to show up and talk to your company or whatever MOTU fetal-cannibalist event we're talking about.

Reactions: hal2kilo

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
If the republican's take the house they'll be going over Joe's taxes with a fine tooth comb.

Oops

Hopzs2g.gif

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
If the republican's take the house they'll be going over Joe's taxes with a fine tooth comb.

Should be easy since he released them. as required by law

You genuinely didn't realize this? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Muse

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Trump is NOT welcome in 98% of NYC anymore. :D

Once upon a time it was his town too.