Apparently you can marry a dead person in France!

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Originally posted by: EXman
Massachusetts is already trying to catch up!

Yes, because gay marriage and necrophelia is so closely related......

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Maybe she was emboldened by Kim Il Jong's dead dad still technically being the 'Great Leader' of NK.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001

When you are not supposed to marry either sure why not. At least it was not gay wedding though. :p

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003

When you are not supposed to marry either sure why not. At least it was not gay wedding though. :p

How is gay marriage at all like necrophelia? Because the bible says being gay is bad?

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
Sorry bud marriage is for a man and a woman it is common sense. Where would you be right now if your Mom married a woman? I do believe the silent majority would bury you on this. Even the Democrats will NOT say they are for a gay Marriage. What does that tell you? They would alienate a huge voting block if they did. Granted it is not the #1 topic the Heartland of America and the South (which the Dems Lost in 2K) hold different values from the new wave I got a right to do anything I want crap. Also the older population which votes heavy is not down with limp wrists to be blunt.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Sorry bud marriage is for a man and a woman it is common sense. Where would you be right now if your Mom married a woman? I do believe the silent majority would bury you on this. Even the Democrats will NOT say they are for a gay Marriage. What does that tell you? They would alienate a huge voting block if they did. Granted it is not the #1 topic the Heartland of America and the South (which the Dems Lost in 2K) hold different values from the new wave I got a right to do anything I want crap. Also the older population which votes heavy is not down with limp wrists to be blunt.

It is religious, face it, there is no legal reason to be against it.

Also, it's man plus woman make a baby, not husband and wife. The last time I checked it doesn't take marriage to make the equipment start working.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Also, it's man plus woman make a baby, not husband and wife. The last time I checked it doesn't take marriage to make the equipment start working.

Exactly. Pay no attention to those who think their stories came before the 'pair-bond.'

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
It is religious, face it, there is no legal reason to be against it.

Also, its man plus woman make a baby, not husband and wife. The last time I checked it doesn't take marriage to make the equipment start working.

Look pro-gay n00b

Who cares if it is Legal does it makes it right? No. It is legal to smoke but it doesn't mean it is right. In fact Smokers will be the first one to tell you that. There are guys in Kentucky who like Sheep ALLOT and they don't back talk them just cause their equipment works on them and they still cannot have a kid does that give him the right to go down to the courthouse and get hitched?
rolleye.gif

So if everyone has marriages w/o kids and then has kids out of wedlock WTF does your family tree look like? What kind of life will kids have not knowing up wtf happened to bring them into this world? Kids are not Kleenex you do not make them randomly and throw them away.

Right here in my city 60 minutes did a report a few days ago, on a gay couple that have Quadruplets and they wanted more because only one of them is the birth father. My gay neighbor who knows them socially <shudder> told me that the Nanny is a drag queen! Do the math these are going to be some funked up kids. Now it gets even better they are splitting up. Will the kids have 4 gay Dads and a Drag queen now as role models? Are you getting the point yet?

Oh another reason I am bitter about homosexual special rights is that our government is out of money but the Mayor will make sure homosexuals have healthcare for their flavor of the month Partner even though the city counsel voted that down handily. They recommended later that we need better pay for police and firefighters. Our police force hires anyone now even convicted drug dealers as long as it is more than a year. And if you have a car accident after April the police will not respond unless there is an injury or it blocks traffic because the car will not move under its own power. Insurance rates are going to go up!!!
So these special rights for homosexuals are more important than basic police protection is not as important to our mayor to pander to special interest for special rights. This Mayor has a ZERO chance of getting re-elected.

rolleye.gif