apparently there are more Trump audio tapes

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Moral Character?

Do you think it shows good moral character to secretly record people you are pretending to be friends with in order to sell a gossip book or some other self serving scheme?

Sorry, but I don't.

Wow! :oops:
hmmm from what I can see you jumped on the moral character band wagon! Care to claim you didn`t??

Nov 29, 2006
Moral Character?

Do you think it shows good moral character to secretly record people you are pretending to be friends with in order to sell a gossip book or some other self serving scheme?

Sorry, but I don't.

Wow! :oops:

Step 1: Don't be an immoral douche nozzle who your friends wouldn't feel the need to record to protect themselves from you when you decide to throw them under the bus as he always does, eventually.
Step 2: Your friends wont record you, or pretend to be friends with you, because you are not an immoral douche nozzle.

Your problem is you think its ok to be an immoral douche nozzle and get away with it as President.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Just heard an interview with a woman that read the book (pre-release copy) and she said "Basically A Trump is a Trump is a Trump."

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
The fact that so many people have recorded their conversations with him is telling. Where are the secret tapes on bush, clinton, Obama? People didn't feel the need to tape everything with those guys.

I mean if you were hiring two guys for a job. On paper they both went to the same school, had the same degree but one guy everyone feels the need to tape everyword out of his mouth and the other guys no one needs to tape him at all, which guy are you choosing for your company.

The reality is the only people being taped out there over and over are bad people. It's just how it is.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
It has been known for a while that Trump generally used to secretly record everyone. So, is he deceitful as well?

I don't know that he did or did not record everyone. I'd never heard that it was his thing. Nixon did and it bit him in the rear. LOL

But if he did record conversations in secret then yes.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
hmmm from what I can see you jumped on the moral character band wagon! Care to claim you didn`t??

I didn't bring it up soulcougher did. He was questioning my moral character. It is my opinion that recording someone in secret is an indication of poor moral character of that individual in general. Not that the specific act of recording is immoral or not.

• Haha

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Step 1: Don't be an immoral douche nozzle who your friends wouldn't feel the need to record to protect themselves from you when you decide to throw them under the bus as he always does, eventually.
Step 2: Your friends wont record you, or pretend to be friends with you, because you are not an immoral douche nozzle.

Your problem is you think its ok to be an immoral douche nozzle and get away with it as President.

I'm not even talking about President Trump. If you can't follow along maybe you should be quiet. Melania was secretly recorded by her alleged friend and confidant. Then she wrote a book about it.

• Haha