apparently there are more Trump audio tapes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
Just saw this in the news.

Its so juicy I may have to masturbate later.
Remember how the Republicans were calling everybody cucks four years ago?
REMEMBER THAT!????

While I agree Melania is pretty, her features are too sharp for my tastes. She’s got that hyper aggressive super model face. Hard to explain but the sort of face that never smiles.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Mar 11, 2004
With all the work she's had done on her face, I'm surprised she can convey any expressions at all.

She always looks like she's the wife of a politician that she's having to apologize for him for him fucking little girls or something. Oh, now it makes sense.

The only time she doesn't is when she smiles wherein her face contorts into the Decepticon logo.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I know. You value loyalty over honesty.

Yet you had no problem supporting someone complicit in receiving/using stolen information to get elected.

Cafeteria style moralizing doesn't wear well on you

I guess you would be OK with being secretly recorded just in case you said something offensive or off color to be used against you later.

Quick, how many Obama tell all books were there? How many people secretly recorded Obama? I wonder why?

At the moment we are talking about Melania's back stabbing "friend".

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Hopefully nothing comes out that will interfere with her prenuptial agreement. The current Mrs. Trump worked hard for her money.

Nov 29, 2006
I guess you would be OK with being secretly recorded just in case you said something offensive or off color to be used against you later.

I would be ok with that. If that’s what it took to show the world what kind of asshole i really am when no camera is in me. Or i could just not be a two faced asshole in the first place and nobody would feel the need to record me.

Reactions: zinfamous

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Nice job answering the question. You are all regurgitating right wing talking point without the brain power to defend them. Or maybe you are too much of a coward to defend them.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Everybody is going to write a Trump tell all book.

I also have a very low opinion of "trusted" people that secretly record your conversations.

I mean, no one with a modicum of critical thinking, that is close to Trump, trusts the guy. The only consistent behavior he has ever exhibited towards his "friends and allies" is to toss them under the bus as soon as it conveniences him or they collect enough dirt on him. It's the only thing he does. You know it and so does everyone else.

Recording all conversations with Trump is the default action that anyone should take that ever interacts with him. This is known.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
Or i could just not be a two faced asshole in the first place and nobody would feel the need to record me.
Was going to post something similar.

You ever notice that when shitty people get caught being shitty people on tape they always revert to blaming the person who taped them for 'violating trust?' How about they just not be shitty people?!

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I would be ok with that. If that’s what it took to show the world what kind of asshole i really am when no camera is in me. Or i could just not be a two faced asshole in the first place and nobody would feel the need to record me.

Right. :rolleyes:

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Nice job answering the question. You are all regurgitating right wing talking point without the brain power to defend them. Or maybe you are too much of a coward to defend them.

I saw no question.

I think it is a crappy thing to secretly record a person in hopes of getting leverage. That includes anybody.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I mean, no one with a modicum of critical thinking, that is close to Trump, trusts the guy. The only consistent behavior he has ever exhibited towards his "friends and allies" is to toss them under the bus as soon as it conveniences him or they collect enough dirt on him. It's the only thing he does. You know it and so does everyone else.

Recording all conversations with Trump is the default action that anyone should take that ever interacts with him. This is known.

Melania.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

She's a Trump last time I checked.

So you thought Zin was calling Melania a Guy?

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I saw no question.

I think it is a crappy thing to secretly record a person in hopes of getting leverage. That includes anybody.

I'm sure if she was close to the gold digger she is a crappy person (anyone in the sphere of that family is) but that doesn't change the fact that the recodings might be interesting. Are you under the impression that anyone thinks this woman is honorable?