AOTS

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Another classic attack of the show episode tonight. Just got done watching my dvr'd copy before heading to bed.

Still not sure which part I laughed more at: Olivia saying shit while trying to make a blended drink while running on a treadmill then apologizing to the censors, or her defending herself for stepping off the treadmill once the live cameras went offline while a video clip played because she is on her period and felt some blood running down her leg.

She did redeem herself a bit during her rack segment by giving a synopsis of a magazine article saying youtube was dumbing down the population by letting any fool with a video camera think he can be a star.

For those hardcore viewers out there, they mentioned something about the big announcement coming during tomorrows show.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
It's on G4tv at 7pm. It last an hour, but after watching a couple shows you can get a hang of the format and then start dvr'ing it. Then you can watch it in just over 30 minutes, maybe a little less if you don't care about the current loop segment.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
I really enjoy the show, not just b/c of Olivia, but it's interesting (to me)

crt1530

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2001
I just watched my Tivo'd copy of that episode. High quality entertainment.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
I thought AOTS sucked. Has it gotten better in the past few years?

Screensavers went downhill went G4 bought TechTV. Then it became pretty bad when it turned into AOTS. Then AOTS got awful when they fired all of the old TechTV hosts. I couldn't really imagine the show being enjoyable unless you were the kind of person who runs around screaming "I PWNED j00 n00b".

J

Oct 19, 1999
I've watched today's epsiode and they delayed the big seceret,typical aots stuff there.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Oh darn, I'm not gonna catch todays dvr till tomorrow so now I'll have the rolling cliffhanger to look forward to.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Leros

Screensavers went downhill went G4 bought TechTV. Then it became pretty bad when it turned into AOTS. Then AOTS got awful when they fired all of the old TechTV hosts. I couldn't really imagine the show being enjoyable unless you were the kind of person who runs around screaming "I PWNED j00 n00b".

Yes it's a lot better now

J

Oct 19, 1999
Originally posted by: Quintox
Originally posted by: Leros

Yes it's a lot better now

I beg to differ,the show use to be about helping others now its about showing anything thats mainstream from the ufc to viral videos.