AOC takes down Ted Cruz over coronavirus comment: 'I’m surprised you’re asking about chromosomes given you don’t believe in evolution'

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts. The links i so carefully provided are facts. All the faux outrage by her champions is pretty amusing in this thread.

I know. You’ve been informed of the facts and yet willfully ignore them. Hence you are factually willfully ignorant. I’m wondering how you feel that benefits you?

Lol about her champions, says the guy whose lettering her live rent free in his head.

GUYS GUYS The INTEL award is for HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE PROJECTS GUYS ITS NOT IMPRESSIVE GUYS!!!11

1) Most people who were good at science in HS knows Intel gives awards for science projects
2) Thanks for pointing out she knew more about biology than Ted Cruz as a HS senior
3) I look forward to you spending more time digging up stuff on AOC while telling everybody else how obsessed they are about her.
:joycat:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yes, pre-college if you read it or as most people say "high school"

"It’s the largest pre-college scientific research event in the world. She entered in her senior year of high school with a project "

It wasn't "a participation trophy from her high school science fair" but something much more significant. Doubling down after having the facts presented makes you a liar, doesn't it?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It wasn't "a participation trophy from her high school science fair" but something much more significant. Doubling down after having the facts presented makes you a liar, doesn't it?
Republican don`t consider a lie a lie!! In there mind it is just an alternate truth.....

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I love AOC.
I love that she is the future of the Democratic Party.
I love that others like her are the future of the Democratic Party.
And I love how Trump republicans so intensely hate her guts.
My Trumpie family simply hates AOC, and I always insert into their ranting how I LOVE AOC. It pisses them off to no end.

Reactions: JEDIYoda
Jul 9, 2009
I know. You’ve been informed of the facts and yet willfully ignore them. Hence you are factually willfully ignorant. I’m wondering how you feel that benefits you?

Lol about her champions, says the guy whose lettering her live rent free in his head.

GUYS GUYS The INTEL award is for HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE PROJECTS GUYS ITS NOT IMPRESSIVE GUYS!!!11

1) Most people who were good at science in HS knows Intel gives awards for science projects
2) Thanks for pointing out she knew more about biology than Ted Cruz as a HS senior
3) I look forward to you spending more time digging up stuff on AOC while telling everybody else how obsessed they are about her.
Am I "lettering her live rent free" in my head? Ummm no, but nice try.

Jul 9, 2009
I love AOC.
I love that she is the future of the Democratic Party.
I love that others like her are the future of the Democratic Party.
And I love how Trump republicans so intensely hate her guts.
My Trumpie family simply hates AOC, and I always insert into their ranting how I LOVE AOC. It pisses them off to no end.
Why would i hate her? Was anything i said and/or related about Ms. Cortez hateful?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I have the honor and the integrity to obey the rules of the forum. There's nothing i can do about the people who don't.
actually if you think willfully lying has anything to do with honor or integrity you are way further gone than we thought.....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
No, you and a tiny handful of people in this forum came to a different conclusion, not "everyone" otherwise the articles would never have been written.
Not true at all!! The article was written but not for your misdguided interpretation!

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

nailed it.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
She also said the world was going to end in 12 years and BTW, Cruz is a Senator, she's a congresswoman, big difference there.

TBH, I think the congress is less egg on your face than being a senator in the USA.