AoC more popular in swing states than Pelosi and moderates

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Remember the fake polls Democrats put out showing AOC was bad for the party.

Well now we know that was fake news.

Fucking corrupt Democrats are as bad as conservaterrorists - lesson from 2016

Reactions: DarthKyrie

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
AOC is the future, the absolute future of politics for both democrats AND republicans.
They had better take note.
This is the passing of the torch, the youth replacing the old, new fresh ideas vs old stale ideologies.
Sure, maybe AOC and the some others are wet behind the ears and too often missing the mark, but that will change.
Give it one or two more national elections and AOC and those like her will be the hot new thing.
Exciting, for America.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Corruption has no color.
Those fuckers enjoying free meals needs to get served with the check stat.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
AOC is the future, the absolute future of politics for both democrats AND republicans.
They had better take note.
This is the passing of the torch, the youth replacing the old, new fresh ideas vs old stale ideologies.
Sure, maybe AOC and the some others are wet behind the ears and too often missing the mark, but that will change.
Give it one or two more national elections and AOC and those like her will be the hot new thing.
Exciting, for America.
Meh... Well... Its either that OR an iron grip authoritarian rule. Its MoscowMitch and comrades or the new generation dems. I for one am not comfortable putting money on that bet yet.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I dont trust the DNC at all. Not after the debacle with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. They basically screwed america. That they'd badmouth one of their is no surprise.
We need a major overhaul in D.C. and I bet thats not gonna happen for a generation or two.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
I dont trust the DNC at all. Not after the debacle with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. They basically screwed america. That they'd badmouth one of their is no surprise.
We need a major overhaul in D.C. and I bet thats not gonna happen for a generation or two.

My personal suggestion then is for those on the left to vote for the newer progressive candidates in the primaries and then vote for what ever Dems are on the ticket in the election.

For those on the right to vote for moderate rational republicans in the primaries (or simply try and encourage some to run) and to vote for the Dems in the election.

To have two healthy parties means reminding them they serve the voters and requiring competent rational candidates.

We need two healthy parties.

Reactions: Perknose

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
OK stop and think about that for a minute:
Debbie Wasserman Shultz ass fucked Bernie out of the primary win, and put up Hillary, who went against Donald and rightly hammered her for being a shady piece of shit, and he won.

What does it matter who I vote for in the primary if they just go with the party favorite instead of somebody who would actually do some good in America?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Debbie Wasserman Shultz ass fucked Bernie out of the primary win, and put up Hillary, who went against Donald and rightly hammered her for being a shady piece of shit, and he won.

What does it matter who I vote for in the primary if they just go with the party favorite instead of somebody who would actually do some good in America?

Poor Bernie! So cheated! He woulda won! Crooked Hillary! Blah-blah-blah. It's dumber today than it was back then.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Carrying on from Jhhnn, Hillary won by a 3 million + margin. As for Shultz, it might have been a faction eager to get a woman in the oval office.

But you cannot be in denial about the Russian interference. It has now been proven that it tilted the election in those swing states, using data available from the beginning of the campaign through the end. The Russians would not have been able to do it as they did without collecting and analyzing their own statistics in addition to the available polls.

Statistics and scholars publishing in Public Opinion Quarterly had been the basis for the CIA's own dabbling in psy-war and propaganda from 1947 through 1965.

What I find often recently over the last fifteen years, is a Right-Wing more-or-less evangelical electorate who have no concept of statistical thinking. For instance, they write letters to the editor asking how a random sample of 1,000 California voters could accurately conclude that only 35% in the state supported Trump in 2016, noting that the electorate population exceeded 10 million.

They should take those kids in the Christian Day School, and teach them statistics and probability with a deck of cards, some dice and a handful of pennies.

But you can see their inner conflict on one technique for improving the education of their students. They also have a sexual obsession, complaining that the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary in the local middle school or high school contained the expression "oral sex" and its definition. "We thought the dictionary only included definitions of single words!"

Bible thumpers.

Chuckleheads.

Dimwits.

Nov 8, 2012
OP watches TYT. Awww, how cute. It's like watching Barney and acting as if it's the real world.

What a dumb fucking cuck.

DisarmedDespot

Jun 2, 2016
I voted for Bernie in the primary, but damn, Bernie bros are even more annoying to listen to than Trumpettes. At least Trupettes can surprise you with new insanity instead of regurgitating the same lines over and over. As mentioned above, Bernie lost by sheer vote counts. The Dems are a big tent party and Bernie struggled and still struggles to reach out to minority voters. Just look at his performance at a forum back in April. His loss was due to his campaign ignoring a big chunk of the party.

Reactions: Sunburn74

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
I voted for Bernie in the primary, but damn, Bernie bros are even more annoying to listen to than Trumpettes. At least Trupettes can surprise you with new insanity instead of regurgitating the same lines over and over. As mentioned above, Bernie lost by sheer vote counts. The Dems are a big tent party and Bernie struggled and still struggles to reach out to minority voters. Just look at his performance at a forum back in April. His loss was due to his campaign ignoring a big chunk of the party.

The ironic part is that he would potentially do a lot more for the minority voters than the establishment Democrats have ever done for them. I know plenty of well-off Democrat voters that vote similarly to some conservatives i.e. won't vote progressive for fear of several thousand dollars going away to the poors. While it makes sense for them in a self-interested way (though ironically bitching how bad minorities have it), it makes less sense for a lot of minority voters.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008

DWS and her corrupted management of the DNC gave us Trump... people who defend DWS are effing insane or lying peddlers of Oligarchy of the worst sort.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
DWS and her corrupted management of the DNC gave us Trump... people who defend DWS are effing insane or lying peddlers of Oligarchy of the worst sort.

Trump largely won the election on efforts from him & the Russians to get Bernie's voters to stay home & to rile up the deplorables to vote for Trump. I'll bet you still believe in Crooked Hillary, even though she never existed other than as a propaganda construct.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
DisarmedDespot

Watch this all the way through if you actually care about honest assessments of how 2016 turned out...

Unless you're going to say that a New York Times White house Correspondent is lying or that President Obama has no business judging how a campaign is run....

Last edited:

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Trump largely won the election on efforts from him & the Russians to get Bernie's voters to stay home & to rile up the deplorables to vote for Trump. I'll bet you still believe in Crooked Hillary, even though she never existed other than as a propaganda construct.

More Bernie supporters voted for Clinton than Hillary supporters had done for Obama. Let's get real. There were a lot of stupid fucks who always or nearly always voted Democrat but got concerned over the Comey thing.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
More Bernie supporters voted for Clinton than Hillary supporters had done for Obama. Let's get real. There were a lot of stupid fucks who always or nearly always voted Democrat but got concerned over the Comey thing.

So what? The Comey thing was just an encore to the highly successful buttery males Crooked Hillary routine. Can't trust Hillary! She must be hiding something!

Trump won on the basis of razor thin margins in 3 states.

All of this happened while her opponent was obviously the most successful crook to run for President in the modern era.

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
Secret poll by unnamed polling agency, that was where I pushed the stop button.
If you continued to watch, you would have found that the secret poll by the unnamed polling agency was the one trashing AOC and Omar, etc. In other words, you are actually in agreement with the hosts of the show. The show was presenting a new poll by a named agency with published polling methodology, which is the one showing their popularity relative to the establishment.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
If you continued to watch, you would have found that the secret poll by the unnamed polling agency was the one trashing AOC and Omar, etc. In other words, you are actually in agreement with the hosts of the show. The show was presenting a new poll by a named agency with published polling methodology, which is the one showing their popularity relative to the establishment.
Can't win em all.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Democrats put Sanders out of the race because they are asleep and don't see that democracy is dead and can only be revived by a revolution. But only among some Democrats will you find that vision. You blame Wasserman Schultz all you want, but in my opinion there is nobody to blame but ourselves and you can't blame people who are asleep. You haven't learned to deal with personal pique and bitterness. It's part of the feeling of entitlement.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Remember the fake polls Democrats put out showing AOC was bad for the party.

Good news if true but sounds a lot like somebody projecting wishful thinking to put their finger on the scale. Herd mentality, so common in group think politics, is ripe for this sort of manipulation.

Last edited:

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
OP watches TYT. Awww, how cute. It's like watching Barney and acting as if it's the real world.

What a dumb fucking cuck.

Tyt has more of a grip on reality than you and you only the top 1% use itemized deductions so called facts cuck.