AOC Lists Her "Accomplishments". Hilarity Ensues.

Nov 8, 2012
Hahahaha oh wow. I guess you can't have high hopes for a complete moron. This was pretty laughable.

Doing things like taking credit for other people's accomplishments, to saying house legislation that wasn't passed in the senate is an accomplishment... to.... passing moronic waste of time bills to rename shit like post offices.

Wow, what a difference maker!

This is actually very much something that Trump does. He attempts to take credit for things that other people accomplished - and at the same time not actually doing shit with his own time. The correlation and similarities is pretty easy to see here.

• Haha
Reactions: ultimatebob

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Hahahaha oh wow. I guess you can't have high hopes for a complete moron. This was pretty laughable.

Doing things like taking credit for other people's accomplishments, to saying house legislation that wasn't passed in the senate is an accomplishment... to.... passing moronic waste of time bills to rename shit like post offices.

This is actually very much something that Trump does. He attempts to take credit for things that other people accomplished - and at the same time not actually doing shit with his own time. The correlation and similarities is pretty easy to see here.

So....just like Trump, strong, outgoing, assertive women make you shit yourself. Good to know.

You really never cease to underwhelm.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

I wonder how many threads you have made on here insanely ranting about powerful women?

You have some serious insecurities when it comes to women. I feel bad for you.

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018

Damn you to hell for tricking me into giving a click/view to a dickbag channel.

I should have suspected it was not an actual channel from an actual House Representative, trying to appeal to their Constituents.

Edit: is this your channel?

Reactions: dank69

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Since she is about as far form my district as you can get I don't even know much about her. Was she they person that wore a gas mask onto the house floor to mock people wearing masks or the one caught in the Whitehouse bushes?

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

God damn n0body, you're the fucking man!

Create a new thread, scream at the fucking hilarious moron in the mirror, and then stomp away like a real fucking boss.

You go, n0body!

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Hey.... if she actually managed to get even part of her "Green New Deal" passed, I'll be impressed.

Everyone basically seems to ignore her ranting on both sides of the aisle, though. Sure, the Dems will occasionally agree with her when they want to swing some progressive votes, but they never actually act on anything important.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
I'm not entirely sure whether we should

A) change the thread title to "insecure man troubled by powerful, successful woman. thread backfires and hilarity ensues"

B) basically combine this with the Dr. Biden thread by making everything in the title of A plural and citing both Someone and Joseph Epstein as the comically insecure people

C) start a generic and ongoing "men insecure of powerful, successful women" thread and cite this thread as one of many items highlighting the issue (the OP loves to rant about AOC so he'd actually be featured multiple times!)

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Hey.... if she actually managed to get even part of her "Green New Deal" passed, I'll be impressed.

Everyone basically seems to ignore her ranting on both sides of the aisle, though. Sure, the Dems will occasionally agree with her when they want to swing some progressive votes, but they never actually act on anything important.
You guys want to bash her full time yet ignore Republicans actually killing people by their incompetence and failure to act in providing COVID relief.

Just face it, you don't really care about what's best for the country.