AOC Fights For Her Voters - Oh Wait - I mean for Party Loyalty Bonus'

Nov 8, 2012
Well this one is fucking hilarious and not at all surprising lol. So with her grassroots campaign of taking from young and stupid people as well as senile and dumb folks like the folks here - You would think with all those massive funds you would fight to..... well... do what you said you would do.

But what do you do instead? Time to pay out a bonus to your party loyalty of course!

As the midterm campaign’s first fundraising deadline approached this week, several vulnerable House Democrats got an unwelcome surprise in their accounts: $5,000 from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

The New York Democrat sent the contributions to her colleagues to help keep the House majority ahead of a tough cycle without directly contributing to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, with which she’s publicly clashed. But Ocasio-Cortez's largesse — and an oversight at the campaign headquarters — has instead raised awkward questions among her colleagues as some swing-district Democrats fret over whether to return her money before the GOP can turn it into an attack ad.

Hahahahahaha oh god this is hilarious. For everyone that ever said she was fighting for her voters and would change the DNC, make drastic changes, etc... You were obviously hilariously deceived.

When the squad had the chance to vote down Speaker Pelosi unless she gave in to commitments what did they do? Folded.
When the squad had the chance to veto the stimulus reconciliation bill unless it included items they were elected on such as $15 minimum wage what did they do? Folded.

You're going to see this over and over and over and over again as they continue to deceive your low IQ voters that they are fighting for anything other than the establishment. Watch as the next big thing they pass is get rid of the SALT Tax Cap so that their rich donors can continue to laugh at you.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
obsession noted:

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I'll love when the SALT bullshit is repealed and the private jet and martini lunches are no longer tax deductible.

No reason a big city cop and a nurse living can't deduct, yet taxpayers are subsiding Trump.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Remind me, will any Republican support any democrat policies? Do democrats ever change their mind on policies? Is the OP the dumbest mother fucker on P&N?

Nov 8, 2012
I'll love when the SALT bullshit is repealed and the private jet and martini lunches are no longer tax deductible.

No reason a big city cop and a nurse living can't deduct, yet taxpayers are subsiding Trump.

You're kidding, right? lol

Who do you think a SALT tax deduction helps? It's RIDICULOUSLY regressive - especially with a $25k married standard deduction.

Good to see you're standing up for the rich lol

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Fighting for her voters is for fighting for a Democratic majority in the House. Progressives can't win every seat, so it's smart to pick your battles, keep a D majority and build up progressive candidates in more safe D districts. This is common sense, but when you have a raging hard on for any left of center woman that comes from some sick mysoginistic thought process that is anything but common or sensible, well, here we are. Yet another dumb AOC post.

Last edited:

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
OP consistenelty points out when the other team only gets a B+ on the calculus exam while his own team is eating paste in the fucking corner.

The conservative mind is a treasure trove of inconsistencies, hypocrisy, and idiocy. It seems we would have evolved past this by now.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
The audacity of AOC, compromising in order to pass legislation!! She’s learned nothing from the success of conservative White men who never compromised and got nothing done in the last 10 years! What a dumb bitch haha!!

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
lol! How dare a woman donate her own money to another politicians campaign! The scandal! The scandal!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has wtf pwned s0me0nesmind1, and he cannot stop obsessing about her. He is in love with her, and cannot come to terms with his insignificance in comparison. The poor guy will never be able to get her attention.

A powerful, educated, and affluent woman is quite an attractive thing, and it drives all the cavemen nuts!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi and dank69

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
What a sad misogynist piece of shit OP is. Still is. Big surprise.

I alternate between pitying the fuck out of him and archiving him as disposable human waste when he posts this shit.
I mean, on one side, what kind of fucked up series of life events sums up to a sad pitiful low value, low T, low integrity, low Q individual like this.. I imagine mom putting out her cigs on his face and my mind wont begin to imagine what his step dads cut is. My heart breaks. BUT you know, cant carry the world on your shoulders, toss him in the bin, move on.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pohemi