Anyone who was denied a GF4 Pricematch at the BestBuy store at Northlake, Tucker, GA ?

Apr 22, 2002
If you are one among the several people who were turned away from Pricematching the GF4 at 129.99 using a receipt at the Best Buy store at Northlake Store at Tucker,GA please get in touch with me.

Thanks!

Go form a mob somewhere else

AnandTech Moderator

Apr 22, 2002
If I were the main Honcho at BB, I would.

However, since I am not, I would like to know if there were others like who were denied a Price Match, but unlike me, didnt get arrested. :)

Thanks in advance.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
You can get arrested for this and go to jail. Do you want to go to jail in Georgia? Neither do I. Give it up. Forget it. Pass on, nothing to see here.

Apr 22, 2002
Arrested for asking information that is public ??? How and Why ? Dont crap on my thread. Thank you

Give it up ? Thats not for you to say.

Still, I would like to know if there are others who were denied a PM at that store.

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
I went to pricematch the GF4 at my local store. I showed them the receipt and every BB employee ran over and tackled me. I had like 30 bodies on top of me for 15 minutes until the police came. Then the police proceeded to Rodney King me out in the parking lot for about 10 minutes. Finally they dragged me down to the police station and put me in jail until my trial yesterday. They gave me the death sentence. I get the electric chair tomorrow.
Fortunately they don't know about my shoe pda that allows me to post on Anandtech forums from my jail cell. I have been using it to organize my cow brothers to stampede the local BB.

P.S. For those who for some reason don't get it. I'm kidding. Please don't do dumb things like call up Best Buy and tell them there is a herd of cows about to stampede them, and don't call the governor asking for a pardon for me. :p

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Go to your window... See that guy in the yellow shirt... He's from Best Buy and he's watching you...