Anyone watch undeclared last night?

crackersjacks

Aug 29, 2001
What did everyone think of it that watched it. Personally I thought it was pretty amusing, it made me laugh a bit, although the best part for me was the fact that in the opening scene, the main character's friend was wearing a Snood T-shirt.

ttn1

Oct 24, 2000
I watched part of it. I second the pretty amusing. Brought back some memories of college. Although the keg party in the dorm common area was pretty unrealistic. Of course, I don't think they were going for realism.

I might watch it again. All the new shows have been pretty so-so. I'm holding out for Enterprise tonight.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001

<< I watched part of it. I second the pretty amusing. Brought back some memories of college. Although the keg party in the dorm common area was pretty unrealistic. Of course, I don't think they were going for realism.

I might watch it again. All the new shows have been pretty so-so. I'm holding out for Enterprise tonight.
>>

The RA was pretty realistic ;) A buddy of mine is like the guy who took his gf to college and called her from the parking lot crying, lol. I thought it was amusing.

crackersjacks

Aug 29, 2001
Yeah, I completely agree with you, my friends and I were complaining that it didn't look realistic at all when we saw the previews for it. But then when we watched it, we realized that's not what they were going for. I really liked Freaks and Geeks when it was on, so I was happy to see at least one of the same actors, and it's the same executive producer too.