Anyone use Shamwows?

Elstupido

Jan 28, 2008
Only thing could be better would be Billy Mays endorsing this product.

Billy Mays rocks

Spineshank

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Do i work with you? A) my department loves to make fun of it. B) we love that parody video. C) mine just came today...

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
If you look at the commercial, there is a cut when he's sucking the "cola" from the carpet square - it's right as he starts pounding, you see the puddle surrounding the square disappear in the cut, before he picks the square up to show you the underside.

Shamwow is LIES!!

That, or it defies the accepted laws of physics in it's quest to absorb all cola in the known universe.

Vehemence

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
SHAM FUCKIN WOW

Originally posted by: LordMorpheus
If you look at the commercial, there is a cut when he's sucking the "cola" from the carpet square - it's right as he starts pounding, you see the puddle surrounding the square disappear in the cut, before he picks the square up to show you the underside.

Shamwow is LIES!!

That, or it defies the accepted laws of physics in it's quest to absorb all cola in the known universe.

It's also dubbed when he states the number of years

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
I;m sorry but nothing better than the original... I had priceless "wtf" expression on my face before I burst out into laughter the first time I saw it...

rezinn

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2004
Some guy tried to sell me one at the mall last week. I got a free sample and it didn't even hold much water and it dripped all over the place.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
LOL thats hilarious.

Those are actually illegal to carry in public here. Once someone had come back from the store and happen to have some, and stopped by the lake to feed the ducks. Accidentally dropped it in the lake.

They're still trying to restore the lake to it's original state but they cannot pump the water fast enough. Lot of wildlife has died.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: RedSquirrel
LOL thats hilarious.

Those are actually illegal to carry in public here. Once someone had come back from the store and happen to have some, and stopped by the lake to feed the ducks. Accidentally dropped it in the lake.

They're still trying to restore the lake to it's original state but they cannot pump the water fast enough. Lot of wildlife has died.

I don't get it.

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
LOL thats hilarious.

I don't get it.

The Shamwow is supposed to absorb ridiculous amounts of fluid. I think you can take it from there. :p

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Xanis
LOL thats hilarious.

I don't get it.

The Shamwow is supposed to absorb ridiculous amounts of fluid. I think you can take it from there. :p

Nope. Nothing.

Flammable

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2007
LOL thats hilarious.

I don't get it.

Nope. Nothing.

BOO party pooper

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Flammable
LOL thats hilarious.

I don't get it.

Nope. Nothing.

BOO party pooper

muwahahaha

dougp

Diamond Member
May 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Flammable
LOL thats hilarious.

I don't get it.

Nope. Nothing.

BOO party pooper

muwahahaha

The doctor must have left the shamwow in your head when he did the sense of humor transplant.