Anyone tried that Fury MMO?

livingsacrifice

Jul 16, 2001
I was at EBGames the other day and being a big MMO fan, particulary a WoW player I took a look at this box on the counter called Fury and it said it was free obviously after paying for the actual game itself it had no monthly fee. Has anyone played this game and is it good? Free makes me think of Guild Wars which I didn't particularly like so much. I understand it's a pretty new game too so I wouldn't think they would have that many people playing it yet but I figured it might be worth a try. Any opinions?

9mak9

Dec 3, 2007
i spent $50 to give it a try because I wanted to give a PvP only game a chance and it was way to buggy...I had to disable the sound in the game which helped the game play a little but there was still too many problems...they have had some major updates to try to make the game better but I have not given it a try and I will soon and see how much better it is

the concept is very good and I hope that this is another stepping stone to successful PvP only game

erwos

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2005
Auran is bankrupt, and the game will not be receiving much (any?) long-term support. I wouldn't waste your money.

9mak9

Dec 3, 2007
yeah agreed...they fired the entire staff and the game should be free now if you wanted to try it...but its not worth spending money as of now